«𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 8»

«𝒟𝒶𝓃𝒾ℯ𝓁'𝓈 𝒫𝒪𝒱»

We stopped at a big door in front of us and looked at miss Y/N, "Mother can you please close your eyes for a bit?" "Why so Daniel?" She asked, "Because its a surprise! I don't want to show it yet!" I pouted, "Okay, okay" She closed her eyes.

I smiled in excitement and slowly opened the door, I gently guide her in and put her steady on the center. I closed the door behind me as I prepared my surprise.

I looked around one last time to make sure its perfect, "You may open your eyes now mother!" She slowly opened her eyes and was amazed. "Is...Is this a library?" She looked at me, I nodded, she went towards the bookshelves and looked at every book that she could find, "Do you like it mother?... I know its just books and all but we can hang out here if you want to" "Like it?...I love it! So many books to read and stories to explore! But which book should I read?....."

I held miss Y/N's hand, "I already prepared a book for us, come!" I gently guide her into our fort, "I used my brothers blankets and pillows to make this " She laughed, "But your brothers will be mad at you" "Don't worry, I have my ways of escaping" She laughed even more.

We sat as I took a blanket and pillows to comfort us from the cold, "Here mother," I gave her the book and move closer to her, "Can you read it please?" She giggled, "Oh alright" she took the book and began to read it out loud.

Her voice smoothen the mood as the snow above us trickled down, the warmth of the blanket made me a bit sleepy as I yawned, she noticed my eyes started to fall, "Do you want me to stop? We can continue later if you want to" "No!....Keep *yawn* going..." As I pouted. She giggled "Alright..." But before she could read the book again, she started to shiver, my eyes widen and gave her a concerned look, "Mother are you okay?..."

"I-I am fine..... I think Im a bit tired... But don't worry, its just a shiver, maybe it will go awa- ..." I grabbed the book and put it to the side and cuddled her, "If mother is tired, then mother should rest!" I gave her a hopeful smile. She gave me a smile back as we walked to the hallways and arrived at her room. But before she could rest, I took some comfy clothes that fits perfectly for her and gave it to miss Y/N.

"Here, change before you rest, its more comfortable when you sleep" Suddenly she caresses my cheek and kissed my forehead, "Your such a good son..." She smiled. I got flustered as I walked out while I waved her goodbye and closed the door.

After I closed the door I saw father walking towards me, "So how's miss Y/N?" He asked me, "She's fine but...."
"But what?..." "Well she did mildly shivered but I decided to let her rest... After all, she did go meet Mother Miranda..." My father chuckled, "Father... May I ask you a question?..." "What is it my dear son?..." "Is she going to be alright?..... I don't want her to see her suffer..." Father patted my head, "She'll be fine, she just needs to some rest from this cold weather, Im sure she's fine..." "Promise?..." "I promise....Now go to your brothers, I need to have a chat with miss Y/N" I nodded and disappeared within my flies....

«𝒜𝓁𝒷𝒶𝓃'𝓈 𝒫𝒪𝒱»

I knocked at the door and entered the room as I could see Y/N cuddling herself with her blanket, "Cozy isn't?..." "Y-Yeah..." I noticed she kept shivering but she terribly tried to hid it away from me, "Y/N-" "Im f-fine...I just needed some rest..." as she hid herself within the blankets, I sighed and yanked the blanket away from her, my expression became surprised as she even tried to hide her face within her hair, still shivering.

I grabbed Y/N and hugged her gently, "Your such a big meanie" she spoke, "Well this big meanie is worried about you" as I pecked her forehead and moved closer to her face, "You know you can't hide there forever..."

"I told you Im fine

"I told you Im fine.... Why cant you trust me?" "Well for starters, we've only met yesterday with an injured leg and second, it is my job to make sure your safe and sound as Mother Miranda requested me to do.... And now your having a cold" "Well you may have a point" We both laughed.

But suddenly her body started to shiver more as she fell into my arms, she kept gasping for air as my expression became more concerned, "How about you sleep with me for tonight? To calm your shivers down..."
She nodded and kept shivering even more. I wrapped her with the blanket and gently carried her into my room.

I put her down into my bed still shivering as I tucked her in with mine, I watched her over until her shivers calmed down....

«ℰ𝓃𝒹 ℴ𝒻 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇»