«𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 14»

«𝒴/𝒩'𝓈 𝒫𝒪𝒱»

I walked slowly through the halls as my shivers began to worsen, I gasped for air and took a small break, "A-Almost there Y/N.... Y-You can do it...Just a little bit more-..." Suddenly heard footsteps coming near me and quickly hid to the side, I peaked and saw Casper looking very upset as he barged into the room with anger and distress, I was concerned by Casper's behaviour and hesitated whether I should comfort him or not. I looked at my shivering hands and closed them tight as I decided to go in there and comfort the one who hid his feelings away from us...

I slowly entered the room that Casper barged in and hid behind the bookshelves, I peaked and saw Casper pacing back and forth while mumbling in anger. Eventually took out his sickle and kept stabbing the sack. "Why does they always have the attention while I don't! First father and now her!! What a bunch of greedy bastards!!!" Then sliced the sack clean out of anger. I gasped and accidentally knocked a book out. Casper stopped as he looked towards at my hiding spot while I covered my mouth. Suddenly flies swarmed in front of me as Casper appeared. "What are you doing here...." I backed away from him, still shivering. "I-I was just checking to see if your alright-" I bumped at a dead end as Casper approached to me slowly with an angered look. "Alright?.....Alright!? How dare you say that! Your too busy having a jolly time with my greedy brothers while I get scolded. Scolded by everything that I've been doing wrong when I don't know what it is!!!" "C-Casper please Im trying to help you-" "HELP!!! HOW CAN YOU KNOW WHAT HELP IS!!" He swung his sickle towards the window and slowly cracked. He's eyes widen as the window broke, he screamed in pain as the cold breeze hit him. I quickly ran towards him and hugged him tight as I covered him from the breeze. "W-what are you doing!" "C-Covering you!" "B-But your condition-!" "Casper listen to me!" I held his cheeks and looked at him, "Im sorry that I gave my attention to your brothers... I-I thought that you needed some space but didn't know that your suffering this much.... The scolding my seemed harsh, but I think your father have reasons on why.... I am grateful that you took me in as a family...."

Casper's eyes filled with tears as he hugged me tight, I smiled as my eyes started to close and fainted in the arms of Casper....

«𝒞𝒶𝓈𝓅ℯ𝓇'𝓈 𝒫𝒪𝒱»

"Miss Y/N...? MISS Y/N!" I carried her as I groaned in pain due to the cold breeze, it didn't mattered to me if I got hurt now, what's more important is miss Y/N. I rushed out and vanished along with miss Y/N, I reappeared outside of my brother's door  and banged with all my might, Bela opened as his eyes widen in fear. "Casper-" I quickly ran inside and put miss Y/N in the bed. "Casper what did you do-!" He touched me and felt the coldness of my body. "Casper you didn't...." I looked away in shame as Bela looked at me with anger and ran out to seek father, Daniel walked in and saw Bela running out with confusion, he looked towards us as his expression became horrid.

"M-Mother?...Mother!!!" He ran towards miss Y/N and checked on her with tears, "C-Casper what happened!? What did you do to mother!!" As he cried while hugging her tight. My eyes suddenly filled with tears as I knelt down and held miss Y/N's hand tight.... "Mother Im sorry....."
«ℰ𝓃𝒹 ℴ𝒻 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇»