«𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 24»

«𝒴/𝒩'𝓈 𝒫𝒪𝒱»

As I walk down through the Beneviento's estate, I remembered what Alban told me before I left the castle, "Donna is a such sweetheart really, she's just shy in all but be careful with Angie though, she's a bit.... Rough when it comes to newcomers..."
I stopped at the doorway of the house as I took a deep breath before I knocked on the door, at first I was confident about it but when the door opened, suddenly my confidence slowly fades away as I felt the atmosphere being gloomy in such...

As the door slowly opened, I saw Donna hiding behind the door, she glances towards me and realizes about the occasion, "O-Oh Y/N!... Please come in..." She said as she opens the door for me, I nodded and went inside to see a lot of porcelain dolls, Donna closes the door behind me and spoke, "I'm terribly sorry about the mess... I never knew that you'll be arriving so soon..." "No need to apologize-" Suddenly I felt a tug on my dress and looked down to see Angie looking grumpy... "And you must be Angie" I kneel down, "Just so you know that I got my eyes on you..."
I giggled, "I promise I won't do anything," I stood "By the way I love your bridal dress, Angie-" "It's miss Angie to you! And also your compliments won't work on me!" "My apologies miss Angie..." I said with a smile, Donna came back with tea and biscuits and saw Angie having a tantrum, "Angie!..." Angie ran towards Donna and stood beside her, Donna sighed and approached to the table as she slowly puts down the tea and biscuits. "I'm sorry, she's a bit cranky when it comes to newcomers... Angie apologize to Y/N..." She hesitated but give in and apologized to me, still having suspicions about me, "Please have a sit.." Donna said as she sat down, I nodded and did the same thing as her...

After a few minutes, we started to talk to each other about our lives before the cadou happened, I looked towards Angie and asked about her origins, "Oh... She was given to me by my father before both of my parents passed away... After a few years, Angie and my other lovely friends are the only one who's been accompanying me in this gloomy household... Since then I've been making new dolls to remember my father's work and also making new clothing for my dolls...." She noticed me sniffling and with little tears in my eyes, "Ah! I'm sorry that I've upset you!..." I giggled while I sniffled, "N-No need to apologize Lady Donna, it's just that it's heart warming that you've been here all alone and doing you father's work to remember him by..." But before Donna could speak she noticed something from my neck, "Hmm?... Something the matter Lady Donna?..." Donna giggled, "I see that Alban has been feisty with you lately..."

I was confused at first and suddenly realized that she's been looking at my neck, I blushed and covered it as I got flustered and embarrassed at the same time, all I could hear is Donna giggling in the distance, "W-well he got thirsty yesterday so... All I could do is to feed him with my blood..." I said as my face still flustered, "It's fine, he always needs to drink in order to maintain his form..." "His form?..." "Oh didn't he tell you?..." "No why?..." "I'm afraid I cannot tell you..."  "I see..." I sighed and look quite nervous about his "Other form..." Unexpectedly felt Donna's hand as she tried to comfort me, "Don't worry, he'll tell you when the time is right..." "Thank you... Lady Donna" "Please just call me Donna, after all your apart of this family now..." I smiled, "I suppose so..." "Speaking of form," She stood,"Let's try on some new clothes, since your apart of this family now, we need some new adjustments for your taste, Angie behave while I get some dresses for Y/N..." Angie groaned and nodded as Donna walked out of the room...

It was now me and Angie, of course she was still suspicious about me and kept an eye on anything that I do, at first I thought on something so that we can get along, then have an idea about it, "How about we play a little game, you can pick any kind while were waiting for Donna to come back..." "Any game?..." as she gave me a suspicious tone, "Mhm... Any game" as I gave her a smile, at first she was surprised about it then laugh maniacally, she stood and flown towards me with joy, "Well then... Let's play hide and seek!..." The other porcelain dolls starting to move and flown towards to me as well, I sighed and smiled at them, "Alright! I'll accept the challenge!..." Angie and the other porcelain dolls were surprised as I said those words... "Well?... Go hide! I promise I won't cheat..." I covered my eyes and started counting, All of them were even more surprised, on what I did, Angie and the other porcelain dolls smiled and giggled as they flown away to hide...

After a few seconds, I was done counting and determined to find them one by one, I walked through the halls and opened each room, after a few minutes, I finally found 5 of Angie's friends but couldn't find Angie, I came back into the living room and saw Angie laying on the ground, I walked towards her and gently held her, "I found you~" I said with a smile, Angie pouted, "You cheated!" "No I didn't!" I protested with a snicker, "Then prove it!" "Okay okay, if you want to see the proof then take my hand..." Angie still pouting, took my hand and shown her one of my memories of me being fair, Angie lets go of my hand and was amazed by my new power, "How'd you do that!" "I don't know... I guess it's mutant instincts?..." "Ohhh, does it do more then show memories?..." "We'll see..." I smiled.

Donna came back with a lot of dresses, "I see you two are getting along" Donna smiled, Angie smiled back and laughed like a child, I sighed and smiled too, "So... Are we good?..." Angie looked towards me and nodded,  she came closer to me as she gently hugs me, "Mhmm!" After that, we tried on some dresses as we bonded more together... Soon, it's time for me to leave, I waved and said our goodbyes to each other and left the Beneviento's estate... It was fun actually, playing dress up and bonded like were a real family... I couldn't stop smiling as I felt real happiness for a long time... As I continued my walk, I heard a whimpering behind the bushes, but before I could approach it, I took a big stick to defend myself if it was a lycan, I took a deep breath and slowly approach towards the bushes, I quickly pulled away the bushes and saw an injured white pup whimpering and almost close to death, as I tried to gently held him, he lowly growled but soon started to whimper as the pain grew even more worse... "It's okay... I got you..." I gently held him as I comfort the poor pup... I couldn't let him die in this cold, so I decided to bring him in.....

«ℰ𝓃𝒹 ℴ𝒻 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇»