«𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 5»

«𝒜𝓁𝒷𝒶𝓃'𝓈 𝒫𝒪𝒱»

I woke up and yawned while I stretched my body, I looked at the time and it was now 5 o clock in the morning then proceeded to prepare myself for the upcoming meeting.
I finished preparing myself and walked towards the door to wake up Y/N.

"Miss Y/N," as I knocked at the door, "Its 5 o clock in morning, I suggest you've prepared yourself for the meeting this fine morning." As I finished my words, there was no response, at first I was hesitate but opened the door to the other side. "Miss Y/N please, there is no time to be fooling ar-" my face was stunned as I saw Y/N, sleeping gracefully yet peacefully in her bed, I quietly approached to Y/N as I gentle gave her a little nudge. Still sleeping I sighed, but before I could return to my room, Y/N holds my hand as she spoke in her sleep.

"Don't go...I need you...." she held my hand tightly and shivered at the same time. I gave her a little chuckle and layed beside her as she slept adorably. She moves closer and closer until she hugged me in my chest. "That same warmth in my chest appeared again...." I said through my mind, "Maybe its best to give the mortal some rest, she was chased by those unwanted lycans after all..."
I gently hugged her as I dozed off within Y/N's side.....

«𝒴/𝒩'𝓈 𝒫𝒪𝒱»

I slowly opened my eyes and sat in the bed while stretching and yawned at the same time. "What time is it?..." I rubbed my eyes, I looked at the time and it was now 5:30 am as I panicked in fear. "Goodness me, its already 5:30! I better change quick-" suddenly I felt a big hand in my stomach, I looked at my left and saw Alban sleeping beside me. "A-Alban-!" I stood, not noticing Im already on the edge, almost fell into the floor but was quickly grabbed by Alban.

"Are you alright, miss Y/N?" He said while he hugged me close. "Y-Yes Im fine-" our eyes suddenly got locked together as we gaze each others eyes. We quickly looked away as we got ourselves into a flustered situation.

Alban gently puts me down and said "You should get ready miss Y/N, Mother Miranda will be displeased of our late arrival..." He said while I noticed him still a tad flustered. He walked towards the door and before he could take his leave, he spoke, "Ill be waiting here on the other side of the room" He smiled while he closed the door behind him.

Still in shock, I suddenly burst in smokes as I covered myself with my pillow, embarrassed of what I did...I snapped out and quickly prepared myself for the upcoming meeting... I hope that Alban isn't mad that I overslept...

«𝒜𝓁𝒷𝒶𝓃'𝓈 𝒫𝒪𝒱»

As I closed the door behind me, I took my hat and put it on my face as I remembered her gaze upon me but quickly regained my composure as I waited for Y/N.

After a couple of minutes, the door opened and revealed Y/N finally got dressed. "Miss Y/N finally your done, we'd better leave quickly before Mother Miranda will get.... Angry..."

"How do I look, Alban?

"How do I look, Alban?... Does it suit me?.."

"You look....More beautiful than ever miss Y/N" She lightly blushed and giggled, "Why thank you Alban... But before we could leave, can you stop calling me miss?... Just call me Y/N" She smiled at me, I chuckled, "Of course, Y/N"

I lend out my hand as she accepted my offer, we both walked through the hallways while I held her hand tightly yet gently. I see her smiling with joy as my heart beats fast whenever I saw them....

Such pretty smiles.....

«ℰ𝓃𝒹 ℴ𝒻 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇»