How I got here

"Yes! Smash those droids to smithereens, Wrecker!" Y/N laughs.

"That's me. Y/N. As you can see, I'm a fan of Star Wars. I know many things, like the slang of the TV shows and movies, but I'm not as big a fan as some people are. Some people are actually making themselves Jedi. Not me, guys. No, I'm not making myself a Sith. I know it's just a fantasy. One I indulge in maybe a little too much."

The teenage girl laughs at the destruction on the TV.

"Don't trust her, Omega! She's evil! Bounty hunter! Damn it. The kid's too trusting. Which is odd, considering she's the ultimate clone, the end of times." Y/N mutters.

"Yeah, I may also figure out the big plot points before they're even revealed, but that's because of my dad. He always figures out the ending before even seeing the first thirty minutes of a movie. I've inherited this little skill. Always calling out the twists before they're even said. Drives my mother up the wall. But she never liked me watching things like this anyway."

Y/N groans as the episode finishes.

"They're really trying to make me worry about Wrecker's chip, aren't they?" She mutters.

She looks around her room at all the memorabilia from Comicon, passing by bat'leths, lightsabers, batarangs, rings for each of the Lantern Corps, a trident, a copy of Blue Beetle's Khaji Da, whatever she could find. Even a guitar signed by Elvis Presley, but that was something her father got when he was a teenager.

"I'm also a multi-fandom kind of gal. Mitchel's Vs Machines? Already got the dog plushy and I'm cleaning my phone after using the toilet with a sanitised cloth. It deserves more respect, considering I only have the one. Ducktales? A giant poster. Darkwing Duck? A backpack and a pin that says "Let's Get Dangerous." Trollhunters? A makeshift Shadow Staff. Back to the Future? Even have a finger skateboard that says hoverboard. My sisters use them for their Barbies. But this is where I have the craziest experience of my life."

Y/N traces her fingers over replica Nega Bands before picking up a bat'leth and a red yoyo covered in black spots when suddenly, something strange appears behind her. She hears it and turns around to see a strange portal. It's in a dark circle, glowing with red sparks and blue, clashing with each other as shadowy whisps come off it.

"That's terrifying." Y/N mutters.

Suddenly, the portal moves closer to her, making her freak out, backing away from it. As it moves, it damages the floor, walls, and anything it touches, leaving behind burn marks.

"Oh, hell no! You come into my house and destroy my stuff?! I'd call the police if it weren't for the fact they'd laugh in my face!" Y/N screams.

Suddenly, it starts pulling her into it, like a black hole. The teenager quickly grabs onto a door handle, freaking out.

"HELP! I'M BEING KIDNAPPED BY A MAGICAL BLACK HOLE THAT'S BURNING EVERYTHING IN ITS PATH!"

Her fingers start to slip. She screams as she falls through the portal. A blur of lights surrounds her as she crashes into the ground.

"Oh, that hurt." Y/N groans.

"You're not authorised to be here!" A familiar whiney voice exclaims.

Y/N looks up in shock to see a droid from Star Wars. She quickly dodges as it fires at her. She looks around, quickly realising where she is.

"Oh, hell no!" Y/N exclaims, running for her life, bashing any droid that comes her way with her bat'leth and guitar that managed to come with her.

"Stop the intruder!" A droid yells.

Y/N growls, kicking open an air duct and crawling through it until she finds a spot she can rest. Then, she freaks out.

"I'm on freaking Skako Minor! I'm on Purkoll!" Y/N exclaims.

She crawls further, finding an old box where she places her guitar and Bat'leth, finding another air duct.

"Okay, so this is either before they have Echo, after they have him, or are in the process of saving him right now. Wait, I think that's grammatically incorrect... Oh, who kriffing cares? Let's hope it's the latter." She sighs.

She opens another air duct, tying her yoyo to part of it and using it to lower down. She pulls the yoyo, falling the rest of the way, crashing into the ground. She looks up to see Echo's stasis chamber, still intact and operational.

"Oh, Fuzzbuckets." Y/N groans.

Suddenly, the door opens, making Y/N turn to the door. Y/N spins the yoyo behind her back in a defensive pose like Ladybug.

"Stay away! I have a yoyo and the power of God and anime on my side, and I'm not afraid to use any of them!" Y/N yells.

A droid points its gun at her, "Stand down, intruder! You wouldn't like it if we shoot you."

Y/N growls, "What if I take you apart and turn you into a toaster oven? How would you like that, tin can?"

The droid shoots her right shoulder, making her scream in pain and drop the yoyo. She picks up her yoyo with her left hand, her eyes focused on the droid.

"Why you little Ha'DIbaH!" Y/N glares. (Klingon for Animal.)

A droid asks, "What did she say?"

The teenager dives for the droid, pulling at its arm, pulling it off, picking up the gun and shooting its head.

"Who's neeeeeext?" Y/N singsongs, aiming the gun at the group of droids.

One shoots her in the leg, making her fall to the ground.

"Surrender, intruder."

Y/N growls, "I didn't order a glass of your opinion, clankers."

Suddenly, an alien walks into the room. Y/N growls at the alien, giving him a stink eye as she recognises him. Wat Tambor.

"You've been a very elusive threat, haven't you?" Wat Tambor growls.

Y/N growls, "If I wanted to listen to a butt-hole, I'd fart, Sep supporting scum!"

A droid seems to chuckle while Wat Tambor glares at Y/N. Two droids pick her up by the arms making her look at him staring at her.

"So you're with the Republic, are you?" He asks.

Y/N growls, "Not really. But I'd rather be with them than with you, Tambor! The clone you have in there is Kaminoan property! Not yours!"

Wat Tambor seems to smirk, "Since you care so much for my property, why don't you join it?"

Y/N pales, realising what's about to happen.

"You wouldn't dare! I'll murderise you! I'll rip out your kriffing intestines and use them as a noose around your own neck! I'll pull out your shukking tongue and use it to clean my boots!" Y/N screams, thrashing about in the droid's arms. "I'm not becoming part of your demented experiment, Sleemo! I'll make flutes out of your arms like Patchakuti, the Incan Lord! I'll-I'll turn your eyeballs into earrings, you son of a mudscuffer! I am the fingernail that scrapes along the blackboard of injustice! The termite that devours your floorboards! I am the zit that forms when you've got a really big date! I'm freaking quoting Darkwing Duck for crying out loud! I'm the Oncoming Storm! I'm Y/N!"

Wat Tambor scoffs as the droids drag the wounded girl through the halls.

"You're going to be part of our algorithm." He chuckles, shooting her with a stun gun, knocking her out.

"So, that's how I got here. You wanna know what's going to happen? Yeah, me too."