Meeting the Chancellor

A/N: This chapter isn't completely important to the storyline, except for the arm. That's very important. I can't keep writing with the scomp-arm. Oh, and I am not the biggest Star Wars fan, so if I got ANY of the metals wrong, or if this metal and that metal actually can't be combined because of some reason, please tell me! I literally googled Star wars metals for the arm. However, the site with the metals DIDN'T TELL ME MUCH ABOUT THEM! The only ones I got information from are the ones with reasoning.

"Y/N, I know you've been having difficulties recently, so I've made you something." Tech starts.

Y/N raises her eyebrow, intrigued. Tech turns around and picks up an arm, which makes Y/N gasp. It hasn't been painted yet, so it's just shiny silver, but it has a hand, which is more than she can say for her current arm. (Just pretend it's a right hand and doesn't have the writing on it. I literally googled Sci-Fi Prosthetic arms.)

"Thank you, Tech!" Y/N smiles, throwing herself onto him, hugging him

"Thank you, Tech!" Y/N smiles, throwing herself onto him, hugging him. "Could you help me attach it, please?"

Tech nods, "Of course, Y/N."

Y/N smiles, throwing her other arm away into the scrap pile as Tech attaches her new arm to her shoulder, little bits of pain going through her shoulder as the wires go into her skin.

"That should do it. I've also added a scomplink to one of your fingers so you can do what you could do with your other arm. It's made out of some salvaged metals from our missions, such as chromium, desh, ciridium, a small amount of frasium considering how hard it is to get, mullinine, pyronium to protect you from electromagnetic energy, rhodium, and some leftover songsteel plating to help protect against any Sith or deserter Jedi." Tech smiles.

Y/N tests her new arm, flexing her fingers, then bending the arm up and down, a smirk gracing her face as the arm continues to satisfy her.

"How much can this thing lift, Tech?" Y/N asks.

Tech shrugs, "I haven't tested the strength of it yet. It's still a work in progress, so if there's something that doesn't work or you feel any issues with, I need to know immediately."

"Well, we better get some Beskar, if it can combine with all those other metals.." Y/N smiles.

"Kid, I've just gotten a transmission," Hunter says, walking into the room. "The chancellor wants to see you. Is that a new arm?"

Y/N smirks, "Yeah! Now I can do things again! I can shoot with my right arm, making my aim so much better than before! Wait, did you say the chancellor wants to see me?"

Hunter nods. Y/N sighs, picking up her bag.

"Alright, let's go. The Sooner I meet with this chancellor, the sooner we can get back to normal missions." Y/N frowns.

***

Y/N smiles as the ship lands on Coruscant.

"It's more beautiful in person." Y/N whispers.