A little preview for really far into the future

A/N: Okay, Disney+ decided to be an a$$ and raise the subscription price, so screw them, right? I'll find Bad Batch some other way to watch on my computer to type into my computer so I can update. Please, does anyone have a way to watch Bad Batch on the computer that isn't Disney+?

The kidnapping:

Y/N sighs, looking at the metal above her, lying on her metal arm before she gets an idea. She smirks, getting up and looking at Omega, sitting in another cell across from her.

Y/N sings, "If you've been shot by Cad Bane, clap your hands."

She then claps her hands, making Omega look up in confusion.

"If you've been shot by Cad Bane, clap your hands!" Two claps sound.
And you feel like you're in pain
If you've been shot by Cad Bane, clap your hands.
"

Y/N claps her hands again, making Omega chuckle.

"If you're bored out of your mind, stamp your feet." Y/N stamps her feet, making Omega copy her.
"If you're bored out of your mind, stamp your feet." The two chorus their stomps.
And you're kind of in a bind
If you're bored out of your mind, stamp your feet.
"

Suddenly, Cad Bane climbs down the ladder towards the cells. Y/N continues, undeterred by the blue-skinned bounty hunter.

"If you're kind of sick of life, nod your head."

Omega hesitates at that one, confused and worried.

"If you're kind of sick of life, nod your head.
If you're kind of sick of life
And it's just been full of strife
If you're kind of sick of life, nod your head.
"

"Are ya broken, little lady?" Cad Bane asks.

Y/N locks eyes with the bounty Hunter and deadpans, "Yes. Now let me finish."

Y/N then turns back to Omega with a smile and continues, "If you're trapped inside a cell, shout hooray!"

"Why?" Omega asks.

Y/N doesn't elaborate, but continues singing

"If you're trapped inside a cell, shout hooray!
If you're trapped inside a cell
And time's got hard to tell
If you're trapped inside a cell, shout hooray!
"

Cad Bane frowns, "You're both going to be in there for a while."

"If we're gonna be here a while, do all four." Y/N then claps, stamps her feet, nods her head, then shouts "Hooray", which shocks the two life forms in the ship.
If we're gonna be here a while,
I might change my name to Kyle
If we're gonna be here a while, do all four.
"

Cad Bane raises his eyebrow at Y/N, making her scoff.

"You weren't contributing to the song for me! I had to make it up as I go along." Y/N sneers. "Do you know how hard it is to find the perfect rhyme for songs and compress complex information into catchy jingles?! Yakko Warner makes it look easy!"

A/N: Okay, to be fair, this is just an idea, but the music wasn't leaving my head, and I loved it, so I was just like, "Yeah, let's do this."