Aftermath part 2

The Bad Batch has just been "captured" by the "insurgents", and they're being taken through the camp, and are surprised by their findings.

"These aren't Separatists.  They're Republic fighters." Echo frowns.

Tech asks, "Why would Tarkin send us to attack our own forces?"

"Because we refuse to fight for an Empire." Saw answers.

"You're Saw Gerrera.  Trained by Captain Rex and General Skywalker to fight for the Republic." Tech announces, confused.

One of the Republic fighters takes away Hunter's gun, handing it to Saw.  Saw walks right up to Hunter.

Saw asks, "So, the newly declared empire sent you to wipe us out?"

"We're here to neutralize a group of insurgents." Hunter replies.

Saw replies, opening his arms wide, gesturing to the entire camp, "Well... here we are.  What are you gonna do?  Strike us down like you did the Jedi?"

Crosshair asks, "Is that a request?"

A chuckle is heard from a short, hooded figure that's been watching the group.

Hunter orders, "Enough!  We expected to find battle droids, not..."

Saw finishes, "Civilians?  Times change, targets change.  Why don't you take a look at the insurgents you were sent to destroy?  Makes you wonder what else they're lying about.  We're lucky we were warned you were coming."

Echo asks, "Someone warned you we were coming?"

"Yeah.  A kid." Saw nods before ordering, "Let's mobilize.  Pack up the camp."

"Saw!" A female voice calls.

Saw looks towards the armoured and hooded figure, who has a small bit of red hair poking out of the hood.  The figure has a carpetbag slung over her shoulder underneath the hood.

"What is it?" Saw asks.

The figure starts speaking a language that Tech can't translate. (I'm using a few internet translators, please forgive me for the possible mistakes.  Seriously, I put that first one through then translated it back and it said "Banquet?".  You do NOT want to know what the others translated back to.  If you could give me the proper translations, that'd be great!)

"'uQ'a' batlh." She smiles. ("They can be useful.")

Saw asks, "How?"

She answers, "choraQDaq latlh lutu'lu'.  DISlaH tugh qaDanganpu'." ("They aren't like the others.  We can trust them.  They can find my sister.")

Saw asks, "Are you sure?"

"HIja'." She nods. ("Yes, I am.")

"What's your plan, kid?" Saw frowns.

The kid replies, "ghaH vItlhap.  jIyaj.  nap." ("I follow them to their ship.  I demand.  Simple.")

Saw starts, "How do you know-"

"vaj tugh ngabchoH.  HIvje' vItlhutlhbe'bej." She frowns. ("They have honour.  They won't kill unless I attack first.")

"Fine.  But be careful, kid." Saw frowns.

The kid grabs his arm and replies in Common, "I make no promises."

She then walks off, Hunter and his group walking to Saw.

"What's going on here?  Who are these people?" Hunter asks.

Saw replies, "Villagers, croppers, former Republic fighters, all now displaced refugees since Palpatine unjustly appointed himself Emperor."