Them finding out

Rex hands Tech an algorithm.

"You're looking for a programme using this sequence." Rex frowns.

Tech searches through the database for a while, then nods, "Found it. This is strange... It's not a programme, it's a live signal, from... another planet. Skako Minor."

Rex asks, "A live signal?"

Tech frowns, "This is audible."

Rex orders, "Patch me in. I wanna hear it."

A strange noise sounds, confusing the two clones. Rex frowns, worried.

"It sounds almost... Almost human." Tech frowns.

Rex whispers, "It can't be..." He then orders, "Tech, find out who's sending that signal. Ask who that is."

The computer responds, "CT-1409. Y/N. CT-1409. Y/N."

Rex stares in shock at the first name, "I don't believe it."

"Let's go." Hunter orders.

Rex continues to stare as the computer continues repeating the information.

"Rex, now!" Hunter orders.

Rex runs out of the room, firing at the droids.

***

As the group escapes, Tech turns to Rex, confused.

"That number, Captain. What did it mean?" Tech asks.

Rex answers, "CT-1409 was Echo's number. He's alive."

"But what was that other name, Captain? Y/N?" Tech asks.

Rex shrugs, "I don't know about that one."

*Giant time skip*

"You clones are so predictable!" Wat Tambor smirks.

Rex growls, "Wat Tambor."

Wat Tambor smirks through the technology, "Your algorithm predicted nearly every move you made to infiltrate Purkoll."

"There is no algorithm! We know you're holding a prisoner of war here!" Rex yells.

"Prisoner? I have no idea what you mean, Captain!" Wat Tambor scoffs.

Rex glares, "I am leaving here with my friend!"

Wat Tambor smirks, "Your friends are dead! Their minds are ours!"

Rex glares, "Liar!" ignoring the fact Tambor said "Their" instead of "His".

Droids surround the clones.

"Execute them!" Wat orders.

The transmission cuts out as the droids attack the clones, the clones fighting back quite easily. Anakin destroys a dozen droids, helping the clones.

*Time skip again*

Rex and Tech walk into the room Echo should be in to see two strange pods.

Rex frowns, "I don't like the look of this."

Tech starts to hack into the console, air escaping the pods.

"I'm definitely picking up two life forms in those. They seem to be stasis chambers. I think I can get them open." Tech frowns.

The pods open up, two bodies almost falling out if it weren't for the tubes attached to their bodies. One Rex recognises as Echo, only with machinery attached to him, missing both legs and an arm, replaced with robotic limbs. The other a female human, pale skin and patches of H/C hair, her eyes glazed over like Echo's. Her right arm replaced with a robotic one, her left leg in the same predicament.