Replacements

A/N: A CoolTowel is a towel that, with just a bit of any temperature water and a snap of the towel, can become cold. I have a few, considering I live in a hot country. It looks kind of like a fashionable scarf, but it's for cooling you down. Not warming you up. CoolTowel has not paid me anything to put it in my story, just letting you know this stuff exists. I've placed an image above.

"You won't need Eeyore where you're going, will you?"

Y/N frowns, "Give him back."

Jade shakes her head, "Not happening."

Y/N lunges for the dark blue toy only for Jade to push her back with the Force. Y/N growls, walking right up to Jade and snatching the toy out of Jade's hands.

"You're a jerk, Jade." Y/N glares, walking back to her bag, hugging the toy.

Jade retorts, "And you're an idiot. Are you seriously planning to go back?"

"He needs me." Y/N frowns, stroking her left hand over the toy, its soft cotton ticking her fingers.

"That's bull."

Y/N whips around, growling. She tightens her grip on the donkey in her hands. Her fingers tracing the stitches on the spot where Eeyore's mane connects with his back, where she had stitched with her own fingers, very crudely, but it was her first-ever stitching job and hasn't come undone yet.

"What was that, Jade?" Y/N growls.

Jade glares, "Omega is the one who needs you. So do the others, Hunter, Echo, Wrecker, Tech-"

"So does Crosshair. He needs me more than they do." Y/N growls, her hands tracing over the toy, finding another stitching job on Eeyore's back, which is less visible than the one on the mane, but if one knew what they were looking for, they'd see it.

Jade growls, "What's so important about the psychotic toothpick? He's a bad egg."

"No, he's not! It's the chip! The chip is controlling him!" Y/N growls.

"He's always been a jerk! Always been cruel-"

"NO, HE HASN'T!" Y/N screams, ripping Eeyore's tail off with her right hand, little pieces of fluff and the blue donkey falling to the ground as she pushes her sister. "Crosshair smiled before this Force-forsaken Empire came to rise! I saw him smile! He put his hand on Echo's shoulder so he wouldn't fall after we were saved from Purkoll! He teased like a brother should! With a joking tone! He was the best thing that ever happened to me! I loved him like I love my father!"

"One clone isn't worth putting the entire timeline of this universe at risk, Y/N." Jade sneers.

Suddenly, all Y/N sees is red as she pulls her hand back, curling it into a fist, the tail just hanging outside before she slams her fist into Jade's face and screams, "HE IS TO ME!"

Jade looks up in shock, surprised Y/N just punched her. Her sister who never raises her hand at her just hit her.

"Screw the timeline! So what if Rey and Ben never get born?! That's actually preferable!" Y/N yells, not noticing the water escaping her eyes.

"What about Luke and Leia? Would you sacrifice them too?" Jade glares, brushing off the pain in her cheek.

Y/N growls, "In a heartbeat. We're already here, might as well do something to change things."

"You can't go back for him. I won't let you." Jade snarls.

Y/N grabs Jade's shirt, pulling her up with the metal arm, "Who are you to not let me do what's right, little Miss Perfect? You followed me through the damned portal, appeared in another place, and what did you get out of coming to this galaxy? THE FRAGGING FORCE! You get the damn Force, get trained by Ventress, get your own kriffing lightsaber, and you know everyone! What do I get coming here? I lose my limbs, I get turned into a cyborg, my mind is assaulted for months! I get NOTHING! You get everything, like you always do!"