Chapter Nine

Omg- is this an UPDATE??!!

MyMy Updated??!   I can't believe it!!

Wowwww

I'm gonna be honest here, I was at someone's house when I wrote this chapter and I typed it on my phone so uh... I'm warning you right now. There may be spelling mistakes or words that are incorrect because autocorrect wants me dead.

Anyhoo-

Read on my friends. Read on.
———————————————————————————

Biana's P.O.V:

It's Friday. The week went by pretty fast. Turns out, Tam's in my science class. So we hang out pretty often. My feelings for him have definitely grown over the past week. He's such an amazing person.

Linh has also been sitting with us for a while at lunch. It's always a pleasure have if her around. She's been trying to convince Tam to sit with us too, but he refuses to sit anywhere near Keefe.

However, miracles do happen from time to time.

Like today.

Tam sat our table!

The same old boring introductions. And everyone went back into their conversations. The type of conversations anyone can jump into without feeling left out.

That was probably what I love about my friends. They open up to people so fast. It's astonishing.

Overall, lunch was great.

Mostly consisting of me looking at Tam and looking away if he catches me staring. Every now and then, I'd catch Linh and Marella smirking at me. I just gave them both a glare and went back to eating my lunch.

Mom and Dad had to leave early. But they said they'd try to be back for Christmas. I'm not getting my hopes up though. But—I have gotten to spend more time with my dear brother. It feels nice to have him around again. Alvar is really fun.

"BIANA!" He yelled from downstairs.

"yeah?"

Silence.

"BIANA!"

I swear this entire household is deaf.

"What?" I asked coming downstairs.

"Wanna watch a horror movie with meee??"

"Oh. Hell. No. I don't need more nightmares."

That's when I remembered that Sophie's date with Keefe is in a couple hours. I decided to call her and tell her I'm coming over to get her ready.

Alvar and Fitz didn't mind if I went out at this time, since it was bright out. So I left without telling them. They don't have to know everything about my life.

I rang the doorbell and Edaline, Sophie's adoptive mother, opened the door.

"Oh Biana, honey! Hello! Come on in. Sophie's panicking in her room. You might wanna go help her out."

"Of course Mrs. Ruwen! It's what I'm here for!"

I went up to Sophie's room and went in. We usually don't knock unless the door is locked. Because when it's locked it usually means we're changing or something.

"BIANA! FINALLY! HELP!" Sophie shrieked the second I walked in.

"Woah woah woah. Calm down. It's gonna be fine. I'll help. Is it a casual date or is it fancy?"

"Casual."

"Got it. Now leave it to me."

I ran to her closet to picked out her outfit while she went to take a shower.