Chapter Seven

Hello humans!! I'm doing another multiple perspective chapter! Hopefully I can make this longer because I know my chapters aren't that long...
I'm still deciding wether I should do more chapters that are shorter or less chapters and make them longer..... I'm literally making this story up as I go, then editing it, then deciding wether I should rewrite it or leave it the way it is lol 😂
Wow okay, I think this "little" message has gotten WAYYY too long, so....

STORY TIME!

(Btw this is when Tam and Linh sat down to eat their lunch in the cafeteria.)
———————————————————————————

Linh's P.O.V:

When me and Tam sat down for lunch, I kept looking back at, my new friend, Biana and her other friends.

I wish I could eat with them, but I'm not leaving Tam alone.

"You can go sit with them if you want." I heard.

I looked up at Tam.

"You sure?" I asked him. I wanted to make sure he was actually ok with it.

"Yeah, just cause I sit alone, doesn't mean you have to sit with me. Go sit with your friends." Tam said, giving me a sweet smile.

He seemed sincere and he smiled, so I think he's serious.

"Thanks! You're the best brother ever! Love you!" I excalaimed grabbing my stuff to go sit with Biana.

I kind of felt bad leaving him alone like that, but I really need to talk to Biana.

Why, You ask?

Because I want to set them up. They are my OTP now and no one can convince me otherwise.

They barely know each other, so if I'm going to make my ship sail, I need them to spend more time together. The only way I can do that, is to convince one of them to ask the other one to a "friendly hangout".

Call me evil, but I LOVE seeing my brother embarrassed.

Therefore, I WILL convince him to ask her to the "hangout".

"Hey Linh!" Biana greeted, cheerfully as I got to the table.

"Hi! Would you guys mind if I sit here?" I said, pointing to an empty seat at the table.

"Of course not! Sit wherever you'd like! I'm Sophie!" A girl with Blonde hair and brown eyes said.

"Yeah! Oh and I'm Lord Hunkyhair, pleasure to meet you!" A boy with blonde hair and ice blue eyes said.

"His name is actually Keefe, he just likes to be annoying." Sophie informed me.

"But you love it!" Keefe told her with a wink.

Sophie turned red and looked away from him.

I looked at Biana and saw her smirking like her "long-time ship" has just sailed.

I smiled.

Everyone seemed so nice!

Everyone introduced themselves, including me.

The boy with Brown hair and Teal eyes was Fitz he was Biana's older brother.

You already know about Sophie and Keefe.

Then there was a boy with strawberry-blonde hair and periwinkle eyes. He was Apparently Sophie's cousin. His name is Dexter, but everyone just calls him Dex. He has three little siblings. Rex, Bex, and Lex. But usually people call them, "the triplets". According to Dex, they like to cause havoc wherever they go.