Chapter Three

Here's what happened after class in the hallway. Sophie and the others don't have the same classes as Marella, Biana, and Dex.
———————————————————————————

Biana's P.O.V:

"Hold on. So you're telling me that you met a super cute boy in the hallway, got his name, and ran off to class without even getting his number?! Omg Biana! I thought you were better than that!" Marella scolded.

"Hey! I didn't want to be late to class! It's super awkward when you walk in late and everyone stares at you!" I replied.

It wasn't a lie. I actually do hate it when that happens.

"Fine, Fine. Whatever." Marella pauses for a second.

"Do you liiiiiiiiiiike him?" She asked with a smirk.

I'm sure I turned BIRGHT red.

"Wha-no I- I-I- ummm..." ughhhh now she's  DEFINITELY going to know! What the heck brain?! You can't come up with a lie when I need it? Ughhhhhh.

Right now, I literally feel like banging my head against the lockers.

Marella laughed.

"Omg. Never thought this day would come! Biana ACTUALLY has a crush!" She continued to laugh her head off.

I sighed.

"Ha ha. Very funny, Ella. Sooooo amusing." I told her with an eye roll.

Someone laughed behind us and I turned to see Dex.

Oh shit! He's going to tell everyone in our friend group! Ahhhhh!!!!

"DEX?! WHAT THE HELL?!" I yelled at him.
He just continued to laugh. After a second, Marella joined him.

I sighed and tried to walk away. Until Dex stopped laughing and stepped in front of me.

"Ok. Ok. Sheesh. I'm sorry, alright? It's just I NEVER thought this day would come! Books should be written about this momentous occasion!!" He said smiling.

I turned to see Marella nodding.

I blushed.

They laughed, again.

This time, however, I joined in.

"You guys are the worst!"  I said after we finished laughing our heads off.

There wasn't actual anger behind my words though. I knew they were only teasing me and that they wouldn't tell anyone.

Besides, they've got a point...

Over the years, many boys have tried, and failed, to get me to like them. They flirt with me, but I just ignore it. The thing is, I never really found a boy that I liked...

Until now.....

———————————————————————————
OoooooooOoooooOoooOoOoOh

Sorry, I don't know why I did that...
Moving on from...

that...

For some reason, they laugh a lot......
But that's probably because I laugh a lot...

Especially in serious situations...

Does anyone else also do that? Laugh in serious situations?

Sorry, I know this was a very short chapter, I honestly didn't know what to write for this...

I will try to make the next one longer, I proooooooomise.

-MyMy :)