Chapter Four

Ok so this chapter will be 3 different point of Veiws.... I don't know why I always choose to do odd things... but ok....

Oh and also, this chapter is dedicated to, Blacklabsforever . She encouraged me to write this story. She also published a story of her own, recently. So...
GO CHECK THAT OUT!
It's also a Tiana fanfic!

Anyway.... now that that's out of the way....
Onto the story!!!!!!!
———————————————————————————

Linh's P.O.V:

Finally!

Class is over!

I was starting to worry that this class was going to go on forever!

I usually love all of my classes, but today, my brother was late.

Sure, you're probably thinking,

"Chill Linh he was just late, nothing wrong with that. It's not suspicious."

But the thing is, Tam is NEVER late. He's ALWAYS on time or early.

Him being late is NOT normal.

What's worse is that he won't tell me WHY he was late. He just said that it was nothing and payed attention to class.

This was also weird...

Tam almost never pays attention in History (the class he was late to aka the class that just ended), but today he was VERY focused on what the teacher was saying. It was like he was refusing to make eye contact with me...

Now THAT'S suspicious...

"So, Tam, I'll ask you again. Why.Were.You.Late?"

"Can't I be late once in a while?" Tam replied.

"No. You're never late. There HAS to be SOMETHING you're not telling me. So spill." I pressed.

He sighed.

"Fine, fine." He said.

Then his facial expression turned serious.

"You can't tell anyone, not even Wylie or Tiregan. Also, you can't make fun of me. At. All. Deal?"

"Yes, yes, fine. NOW TELL MEEE." I knew I sounded desperate, but if Tam was THIS freaked out, it had to be something totally embarrassing, and if that's the case, I REALLY want to know.

He took a deep breath.

"As you already know, morning orientation took longer than normal."

I nodded.

"Well, you also know I hate being late."

"Go on." I pressed.

"Well, I was running to get to class, when I bumped into someone..."

Ooooh. I think I knew where this was heading.

"Was it a girl you bumped into?" I asked as I raised my eyebrow.

"Ye-yes. It was."

I smiled knowingly.

"Well, anyway I bumped into her and ummm.. ugh... why is this so hard?! Anyway... uhhh we talked for a little while before things got awkward and we went to class..."

"Oh? And did you get her name?"

He nodded.

"Well?" I asked. I knew he was stalling. But he didn't really need to say anything. I already knew what this was about.