Chapter Six

FINALLY back with another update.
It's been FOREVER.
Sorry making you wait so long! 
To the story!!!
———————————————————————————

Tam's P.O.V:

So here's what happened,

This annoying kid named Keefe blew up the chemistry lab. Which got us out of going to a few classes. Me and Linh were near the lockers when we heard the announcement.

I was planning on just talking to Linh or catching up on my homework with her, but she ditched me for Wylie. So, I was just walking around the campus, watching people.

Then the most weirdest thing happened....

I was walking around and I saw a storage room with the door slightly open. I heard someone inside so I opened the door completely and saw......

.....Fitz on one knee proposing to a chandelier. A CHANDELIER!!! I closed the door of the classroom and walked out, wide-eyed. I'm not sure what just happened.... I think I've been scarred for life....

Moving on.....

I found a nice abandoned, dark corner of a hallway, and sat there. I watched people for a little while (not in a creepy way) until I got bored and started reading.

"TAMMMMMYYY!" I heard. I knew exactly who it was before I even looked up.

"TAMMMYYYY!" Linh said again.

"What?" I demanded.

"I SAW A KITTY STUCK IN A TREE AND WYLIE AND I SAVED IT! SHE WAS SOOOO CUTEEEEE!!!"  Linh exclaimed.

"Ok................Why do I care?" I responded.

Linh pouted.

"Oh please. I know you love cats."  She told me.

"Ok, well just because you know, doesn't mean everyone has to know! I have a reputation to keep!" 

"You don't HAVE a reputation, Tammy." She said.

"Thanks, that made me feel so much better." I replied, sarcasm dripping from my words.

"You're welcome, dear brother." She responded, sweetly.

I sighed.

"Didn't you ditch me for Wylie?" I asked, trying to make her leave so I can go back to reading in peace.

"I didn't DITCH you I-" she started to say, but I interrupted.

"You totally did."

She sighed.

"Fine, think what you want."

"I will, thank you." I told her, being the salty person I am.

"Anyway, why are you back?" I questioned.

"Oh his classes started early." She informed me.

"Oh." I said, not really caring anymore.

She smirked and opened her mouth to say something, but was interrupted by the speakers.

"Sorry for the inconvenience from earlier. SOMEBODY, I'm not going to name who, BLEW UP THE CHEMISTRY LAB! So, yeah... but thanks to the amazing teachers we have here, we were able to clean it up and it's now safe to return to. However, since we missed a few classes, we are not going to go back to them, just continue with your schedule and forget about those classes for today. Have a great day, prodigies!" Our principal announced.

Ugh I didn't get to read!!! I complained, in my head of course.

I groaned. I have math next! And Linh isn't in my math class!!