Chapter Five

Yay! I'm back with another update!!
Whoohooo!!!!
Enjoy!
———————————————————————————

Biana's P.O.V:

The rest of the day was fun.

I'm looking for Keefe right now.

Some of our classes got canceled, thanks to him. He "accidentally" blew something up in the chemistry lab.

So Mr. Forkle, our principal, canceled a few classes, so the teachers could help clean up the mess.

"You did that on purpose didn't you, Keefe?" I asked, as soon as I found him.

"Do what?" He replied with a smirk.

"Blow up the chemistry lab. You did that on purpose. You knew Mr. Forkle would cancel a few classes."

"Maybe I did. What are you going to do about it?" He said, still smirking.

I laughed.

"Thanks for that by the way. Now I don't have to go to P.E!"

Don't get me wrong, I do like P.E, it's just I'm SO tired, I don't think I would've been able to do anything the coach asked us to do.

"No problem, Princess." He replied, turning to leave.

Fitz and Keefe have been best friends since they were five. When Keefe first came over, I was three. I was playing with my friend, Maruca. We were pretending to be princesses.

Ever since, he's been calling me "Princess".

"When are you going to stop calling me princess?" I asked him.

"Never."

He ran off before I could reply, probably thinking I'm going to beat him up.

The thing is, I'm fine with Keefe calling me that.

He's like an older brother to me. He aways knows exactly what I'm feeling, and is always there to comfort me if I need it.

He's more of a brother to me than Fitz ever was.

"Hey Bi!" A voice called, dragging me out of my thoughts.

"Oh Hey, Ella." I grinned.

"Did you hear what happened with Keefe?" She asked.

"Which one? The one that includes Sophie, or the one with the Lab?" I questioned.

"Uhmm, I was going to say the one with the lab, but the one with Sophie sounds more interesting." She answered.

I giggled.

Marella loves gossip. She always has.

Marella, like me, is also a Sokeefe Shipper.

I told her what Sophie told me.

"OMG! FINALLY!" she exclaimed.

I laughed.

"I know right."

"Have you seen Dex? I told him that this year, Keefe will definitely ask Sophie out, and he said that Keefe would stall at least one more year. So we made a bet. And guess what? I won. So I have to go tell him! He owes me 20 dollars!"  Marella said.

I raised an eyebrow.

"You bet on Sokeefe?"

She nodded.

"I'm not surprised anymore. And no, I haven't seen him. The last time I saw him was in the hallway when you guys were teasing me about Tam." I informed her.

She laughed.

"Ok, well, I'll see you later. I gotta go find Tech boy."

With that, she walked away.

She was probably heading toward the computer lab.

That's usually where you find Dex  when he has free time.

He's a huge computer geek. He can do anything when it comes to technology. That includes making all sorts of devices.

Even though Marella said she made a bet with Dex and has to go tell him about the date, I don't think that's the only reason she wants to spend time with him.

Yes.

Marella had a crush on a certain "Tech boy".

And I TOTALLY ship it.

I mean, why wouldn't I? It's so cute!

Anyway, coming back to the day...

Since classes were canceled we had a lot of free time.

And since Marella was with Dex, and Sophie and Keefe were spending time together, I went to the library to go find a good book to read.

I really love to read. It's one of my favorite things to do in my free time.

In the end, I decided to reread the Harry Potter series. I've read it about 3 times now, but it's never gotten boring.

Some other really good series are Percy Jackson and the Olympians, and Heroes of Olympus.  I've read them like 4 times and I still love them.

I found a comfortable spot to read, and went into the magical world of Harry Potter.

———————————————————————————

How was that?

*nervous laughter*

Sorry I took so long to post this chapter I had NO idea what to write. I was even considering discontinuing the book, but you guys motivated me to keep going, so here I am! :)

May I just say that Biana is kind of reflecting me in this chapter....

I seriously love the Harry Potter and pjo/hoO and I really love to read.

What's your favorite fandom?  (Not including KOTLC)

Tell me in the comments I would love to hear your replies.

Or...well... READ them....

Anyway....

I hope you liked this chapter!

-MyMy :)

P.S.  sorry it's so short, like I said before, I had no clue what to write...