Chapter One

Oh boy, here we go...
———————————————————————————

Biana's P.O.V:

Monday, just  another BORING day of school.

"BIANA! GET UP! YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!!" my brother, Fitz, yelled from downstairs. Mom and dad weren't home, yet again, but I had gotten used to it. They were celebrities. They had to travel a lot. I still miss them of course, but after a while you aren't bothered by the fact that they aren't there. I was in bed. Still half asleep.

"BIANA!" I heard again.

"Yes, yes. I know! I'm coming!" I yelled. I yawned and walked to my bathroom. I brushed my teeth and quickly ran to my closet and changed. I put on a nice outfit for school. It was a simple crop top paired with some black jeans. I went back to my bathroom to brush my hair. I decided to just leave it down. I didn't feel like styling it today. Besides, it looks good anyway.

    I walked downstairs and grabbed some milk and cereal. I saw my brother eating some toast and looking at his book. When he saw me sit down at the table, he looked up.

"Looks like Someone's finally here." He told me. I smiled and said, "Looks like someone forgot to do their homework last night."

He laughed. "I guess so."

We finished the rest of our breakfast quickly so we wouldn't be late. I grabbed my backpack and shoved my books inside. I grabbed my phone, house key, and put on my shoes. Fitz did the same. We both always grab house keys. Just in case one of needs to get in before the other gets home. We locked the door and left.

Even though Fitz has a car, we usually walk to Foxfire (our high school). We chat until we get to the front of the school. Then, we part ways and go to our lockers to drop our stuff before meeting the rest of our friends in morning orientation.

"Biana! Over here!" I heard. I turned to find the source of the noise. It was my friends, Sophie and Marella.

"Hey guys what's up?" I replied as I walked over to them.

"Eh. Nothing much." Marella told me. This was kind of shocking because she ALWAYS had something to gossip about.

"Aww, c'mon Fitzy!! PLEAAASE?" I heard. My friends and I turned to see Fitz, Keefe (Fitz's best friend), and Dex (Sophie's cousin and a good friend of Fitz), walking toward us.

"No, Keefe. You CAN'T copy my homework. You should've done it last night!" I laughed at what my brother's response . "Says the guy who didn't do it until this morning!" I said. "Oooooh! EXPOSED!" Dex said before laughing.

"Shut up Biana! You too Dex!" My brother whisper-shouted. Keefe kept fake pouting. We all continued to chat until we heard the principal start talking.

After the announcements, we all parted ways to get to class. Except Keefe, who's always ditching. I walked to my locker to get my things before rushing to my first class. I wasn't looking at where I was going, so I bumped into someone. We both fell backwards.

"Watch where you're-" I heard them say. But then they stopped talking. I looked up to see a boy with Jet black hair and sliver tipped bangs looking back.

"Oops I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking." I explained. The boy cleared his throat and looked away. "N-no it's ok. I wasn't l-looking either." He said and I smiled.

"I'm Biana by the way. Biana Vacker." I told him as I extended my hand for him to shake. He hesitated before replying, "Tam. Tam Song."

When he shook my hand, I felt a shiver go down my spine and my heat flutter. Stupid heart. You idiot. You can't like a guy you freakin met 5 seconds ago! Right?

We stood there in an awkward silence trying to figure out what to say. Until a teacher came.

"Ms.Vacker, Mr.Song? You two should be in class! Go on before you get even more late." She said. "Well... see you around?" I asked the boy. "Yeah sure" I smiled.

We both went to our separate classes.

When I got to my class, I sat with Marella. "Girl! What the heck! What took you so long?!" Marella asked me as soon as I sat down. Typical Marella. Always wanting the details. Luckily, the teacher saved me from answering by starting class. So I simply told Marella,  "I'll tell you later."