Chapter Two

Oof. Why do I always choose the hardest P.O.V.?!
Ok so...
I just wanted to say that they DO have their silver tips. They won't explain why they have it. Because I don't feel like it. They got those tips when they moved in with Tiregan. Which was a few years ago like 4 maybe?
Anyhoo....... onward with the story!
———————————————————————————
Tam's P.O.V:

Oh great.

Just perfect.

It's Monday.

Again.

I HATE school. There are so many people, but no one notices me. I guess I'm fine with that.... given the fact that I don't really like attention... speaking to people makes me irritated. Don't ask why. It just does.

I got ready for school and just put on whatever I could find. I don't really look at what I wear to school, but that doesn't make a difference. All of my shirts are black.

"Linh? You there?" I asked. Linh's my sister. Twin sister. She's super sweet and social. Quite the opposite of me. I'm salty and closed off. I prefer watching from the shadows, while she goes out and makes friends.

"Linh went to school with Wylie already. She said that you were still asleep so she let you be. Since you look ready to murder someone when someone wakes you up." Tiregan, a family friend, said.

Me and Linh live with Tiregan and Wylie (Tiregan's son) because our parents are terrible. No, I don't mean like they are strict or whatever. No, they are ACTUALLY terrible. They practically disowned me and Linh because we weren't "good kids", whatever that means. Tiregan took us in. Me and Linh were both very grateful for this. However, I think Linh has another reason to love it here. Wylie. He's a good guy. I'm almost 100% sure that Linh likes him. I'm honestly fine with that. If it was another guy, though, he'd probably be traumatized from my interrogation.

"Oh. Ok. I guess I'll go by myself then." I told him. I don't mind going alone. It allows me to stay in the shadows.

"Oh. Are you sure you don't want to me to drive you there? It's a long walk. Especially if you're walking alone..." Tiregan said.

He's awesome. He always cares for us and wants nothing more than our safety and happiness.

"Thanks for the offer, but I'm good. I can walk." I replied, smiling.

"Ok then. Have a nice day, Tam."

"Thanks! You too!"

I grabbed all of my stuff, and walked out the door. I opened up my phone and saw Linh had given me a giant explanation for why she wasn't there.

I laughed at this.

Linh always cared so much. She hates it when I worry or I am stressed. She also knows that I'm VERY protective of her, so she always tells me where she is.

Like I said, Best. Sister. Ever.

When I FINALLY reached Foxfire (my high school),
I dropped my stuff off at my locker, which was luckily in the shadows, I went to morning orientation. I didn't see Linh because there were so many people, but I knew she was safe with Wylie. I just watched people run up to their friends, while I stayed in the shadows. I told you, I love the shadows.

Then, morning orientation started.

It's not much, honestly. I don't know why they have it. It's mainly just stupid announcements and the weather and all that stuff. It's always SOOOO long. So here I am. Sitting through it. Again.

***********

Come on Tam! You're going to be late!

Morning orientation took longer than expected, today. So here I am, running to my class. Suddenly,  I bumped into to someone.

"Watch where you're-" I started, until I saw the girl's face.

She had the most beautiful teal eyes and gorgeous chocolate brown hair. I didn't realize I was staring until she said,

"Oops I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking."

I cleared my throat and looked away.

"N-no it's ok. I wasn't l-looking either." I said. Why the hell am I stuttering! Get it together, idiot! The girl smiled as she said,

"I'm Biana, by the way. Biana Vacker." She extended her hand so I could shake it. Biana. A beautiful name for a beautiful girl.

"Tam. Tam Song" I told her. I hesitated for a second before I  shook her hand.

My stupid heart thought it would be a good idea to flutter. Shut up, heart.

We both stayed glued to our spot in an awkward silence so thick you could slice it with a knife. Then all of a sudden, a teacher came and told us to go to class before we are late.

"Well, see you around then?" Biana asked. Wow she's so nice. Not at all like what I thought a Vacker would be...

"Yeah sure." I replied. We both parted ways to our classes.

I saw Linh waving to me. I sat next to her. It still surprises me that we're twins.

"What took you so long?" Linh asked.

"Nothing." I replied a bit too quickly.

She raised an eyebrow and opened her mouth to say something, but the teacher cut her off by starting class. Phew! Never thought I'd be so happy because the teacher started class! But I knew that Linh wasn't going to let this go. I sighed.

This is going to be a very embarrassing conversation...
———————————————————————————
Anyway, how was that?

I'll try to keep typos and grammar mistakes to a minimum, but If you find any, please point them out to me. I will be more than happy to fix them. :)

The next chapter is going to be Biana's P.O.V.!!
Have a nice day!
-MyMy :)