Chapter 15

Arianas P.O.V

I closed my eyes and smiled really big, Justin was happy which made me happy.

-
"ARIANA DON'T YOU EVER SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT AGAIN"
Suddenly I felt a huge sting on my face.

"Stay away from me" I jumped up, my chest started getting tight "Please leave me"

"ARIANA"

"Don't hurt me please" I cried.

"Shh it's me Justin nothing is going to happen, you just had a nightmare Ari" he wiped my tears and wrapped me into a hug, I lay my head into his chest "Stay with me" I whispered.

"Okay" he said holding me tighter in his arms.

Justins P.O.V

She looked so cute, I wish I could hold her in my arms all the time she honestly looks like an angel.

I gave her a kiss on her cheek, she slightly turned her face. I leaned my head on the bed rest and closed my eyes, Ariana still in my arms.

Arianas P.O.V

I woke up and felt someone's arms around me, I looked up what was Justin doing here.

He looked so adorable everything about him was beautiful.

"Ariana" oh shit I didn't realise I was staring at him for this long, I closed my eyes

"I caught you staring" he laughed.

I opened them again and giggled "What are you doing here?"

"Last night I wanted to come and say thanks but when I came in you were crying and screaming"

I recalled what happened last night and squeezed my eyes shut my breathing getting heavy

"Shh it's all okay Ari no one's going to harm you"

The door creaked open and Jazzy walked in "Ariana" I wiped my tears and got up out of bed

"Yes Jaz"
"Are you okay?"
"Yeah I'm good come here" I pulled Jazzy into my arms and gave her a tight hug she kissed my cheek, she is literally the cutest.
"Check Instagram" Justin whispered into my ear and walked out I shivered damn this boy is doing something to me.
"Ariana I came to say that breakfast is ready so come quickly" I nodded and watched her walk out I grabbed my phone and saw my notifications blowing up, they were coming from a picture Justin posted, I clicked on his profile and saw a picture of Jazzy kissing my cheek Justin captioned it "Two princesses" I smiled so wide my cheeks started hurting.
I sent Justin a text- You're too cute Bieber

Justin replied back- Don't tell me something I already know get your ass downstairs

-
I walked out of the room I was sleeping in and someone grabbed my arm I let out a little scream before they covered my mouth I began kicking my legs
"Fuck Ariana you kick hard" a way too familiar voice said releasing me
"Justin what on earth are you doing? "
"I just wanted to give you something but you had to ruin it"
"Yeah because grabbing me and covering my mouth will not frighten me you know I casually would have gone along if it was a fucking murderer"
Justin started laughing "Okay Ari okay I get your point no need for the sarcasm now come here for a sec"
I followed Justin into his room, he grabbed my wrist his touch was so gentle "Close your eyes, no peeping" I closed my eyes I felt Justin tie something around my wrist "Open" my jaw dropped tears forming into my eyes "Justin I" I enveloped him into a huge hug.
"You like it?" I pulled back and nodded "I don't know what to say it's beautiful Justin what was the need for this though?" I looked down back at my wrist Justin had gifted me a bracelet which had "Bellissima" on it, something my Grandpa always used to call me I miss him so much.
"Ariana you have done way too much for me and it's just a way of saying thank you I guess"
"It's beautiful Justin thank you" I gave him a kiss on the cheek this was really adorable of him.
Justin grabbed my hand and we both walked downstairs when we got to the bottom of the steps Jaxon ran towards me and put his little arms around my legs I slowly moved my hand out of Justins and picked Jaxon up.

Justins P.O.V
Seeing her smile was the best thing ever she looks so beautiful I wish I could tell her.

"So Ariana, Justin tomorrow you guys know you'll be performing so please get to the arena on time" Scooter said.

"Yes sir" Ariana giggled "You heard him Bieber get to the arena on time"

"Says the girl who can't get her ass out of bed" I nudged her and she whacked me on my arm "Fuck you Bieber" she laughed.