Chapter 16

Ariana's P.O.V
I was so nervous to go on stage, it's my first time performing in front of such a huge crowd and I am shitting myself.
"Y'all ready for someone who has been recently signed to the record she has an amazing voice and is super talented make some noise for ARIANA GRANDE" Tay yelled into his mic.
I walked onto the stage and the music started playing in the background, Justin's fans started screaming I gave a small wave and giggled.
"I love the way you make me feel I love it" Justin's fans started cheering I was lost in the music and I wasn't scared
"Say I'm thinking bout her every second every hour.." I looked behind and Justin came on stage rapping his part and his fans went crazy their support for him was unreal, I smiled wildly now this was something even I wasn't expecting, Justin came behind me and grabbed my waist I turned and looked up at him, he let out a cheeky smile this boy was up to something and before I knew it his soft lips pressed against my cheek I felt my cheeks burn up and a series of screams released from the crowd. Justin just kissed me.... In front of his fans, Justin had a huge smile plastered on his face "Damn this is the loudest I've ever heard you scream" he yelled into the crowd I traced where his eyes were onto the crowd and I saw a way too familiar face in the crowd he can't be here he fucking can't.
Ariana you're seeing things. Breathe. I looked back into the crowd he was there.
I ran backstage tears flooding my eyes, I ran into the toilets and my back slid against the door, I placed my head into my knees how can he be here.