Chapter 10

Justins P.O.V

I don't really care who it is, nothing to do with me.

"Hey Justin" Ariana said. I looked up at her and then back at my phone I simply cannot be bothered.

"I never thought I'd get to meet Justin Bieber" That dude with Ariana said.

"And you are?" I questioned.

"His names Austin he's my friend from Boca" Ariana stated.

"Did I ask you?" I said irritated. Ariana gave me a confused look and I glared at her she turned away and went to sit with the douchebag.

"Justin firstly you you're image is getting ruined you're not focused and your basically making a bad impression of yourself out there can you just control yourself you're giving the media what they want and it's not fucking the best decision in the world! Sort yourself out boy." Scooter lectured.

I stormed out of the room ignoring all the calls after me.

I got into my car and drove to my hotel paps surrounded my car pissing me off even more.

"Hey Justin you druggy" "Selenas better off without you"

I gritted my teeth together and barged past them I walked into the hotel and up to my room.

I slammed the door shut "I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE" I screamed.

Why me all the time people have to find out all the things that are going on in my life I'm sick and tired of being Justin Bieber sometimes I wish I never agreed to being a singer I wish I never posted on YouTube I wish I didn't get all this hate.

"Justin open up please" A voice said.

I stayed quiet no one can know I'm in here.

"Justin please" The voice whispered. Ariana? No not in front of her I can't.

"No, fuck off" I said through gritted teeth.

"Justin I'm not going anywhere open up or I'm coming in myself" Ariana said.

"Ariana what part of fuck off do you not understand!" I shouted. As soon as I said that I regretted it she hasn't done anything to me so why am I letting it out on her.

"Aaaaaaaagh" A voice screamed.

What the fuck was that. I heard it coming from the balcony I ran to it and opened the door and looked outside. "JUSTIN HELP ME PLEASE" Ariana cried she was hanging off the pipe "OH MY GOD ARIANA ARE YOU FUCKING MAD OR SOMETHING" I bent over the balcony a bit and grabbed Arianas petite waist she put her arms around my neck I pulled her over the balcony and we both fell, Ariana on top of me.

I lifted Ariana off of me and stood up her following after. "ARIANA WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU DOING WHAT IF SOMETHING FUCKING HAPPENED TO YOU WHY THE FUCK IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT YOU FUCKING SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME NEVER DO THAT AGAIN!!" I belted out.

I grabbed Ariana regretting what I said.

"Look I'm sorry Ariana I didn't mean to scream at you but please don't ever do that again" I spoke softly.

Ariana came closer and wrapped me in a hug "Thank you Justin" she whispered.

Ariana held onto me for a while a comforting silence between us until she pulled away and said "Justin are you okay?"

I fake smiled at her "Yeah just Scooter lecturing me pissed me off a bit but I'm fine."

She giggled "You're such a rebel Justin."

My phone started ringing I looked at the caller ID

Scooter

"Shit shit Ariana pick it up no way am I gonna listen to Scooter blow up at me tell him I'm in the bathroom."

"Are you mad no way am I picking up what if he's found out I was hanging from a pipe!"

I answered the phone and threw it at Ariana and ran.

Ariana's P.O.V

"JUSTIN NO aha heyyy Scooter yeah he's fine umm he's in the bathroom what pipe I don't have a clue what you're on about you know the paps bye Scooter got to go moms calling me on my phone" I quickly hung up, Justin is so gonna get it from me.

"JUSTIN DREW BIEBER" I yelled.