Chapter 17

I had to get out of here, I washed my face let out a deep breath and unlocked the door.
"Hey babe". No. How the fuck did he get here, instant flashbacks ran through my mind. I had to be strong. He can't take control over me again.
"Fuck off Jai"
Jai pouted and grabbed my hand, I flinched and pushed him back, I ran as fast as I could.
He grabbed me and pinned me against the wall placing kisses on my neck, I tried pushing him off me but he was so strong, I screamed he can't fucking touch me "GET OFF ME JAI YOY FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT"
He wouldn't budge, tears rolled down my face, blurring my vision I cried for help but no one was listening.

Justin's P.O.V
Ariana ran off stage, this is all my fault I took it too far I shouldn't have kissed her on stage. Fucks sake Justin you always ruin things.
As Cody took the stage I went backstage, I had to find Ariana and apologise.
"Scoot do you know where she went?"
"No sorry bud"
Shit where could she have possibly gone, I checked her dressing room, she wasn't in there either.
I let out a sigh, I messed up big time.
I rang Ariana's phone, I heard her phone buzzing on the table. Where is she? I thought to myself.
I walked out of her dressing room and began walking towards the door that led outside until I heard a scream and an all to familiar voice.
I ran following the scream and saw a guy who'd pinned Ariana against the wall anger boiled inside of me "GET THE FUCK OFF HER" I yelled and pushed him out of the way.
"JUSTIN" Ariana screamed, he got up and was about to punch me but I blocked it and punched him in the jaw "Ah look lover boys here" he laughed. "DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE TOUCH HER AGAIN" I punched him real hard and he fell and I began kicking his stomach, Scooter and the crew came running and grabbed the guy "You fucking shit don't you dare mess with my girl again"
"Justin" Ariana cried, I enveloped her in my arms, "Shhh baby girl it's all okay, I'm here for you always"
Ariana whimpered and cried so hard, I hated seeing her like this, I tried to calm her down but she was completely broken.