Chapter 5

Authors Note:- Thank you guys for reading my story means alot :)

------------------------------

Arianas P.O.V.

Justin hugged me back I felt sparks but there can't be sparks I just met him!

I pulled back, "I'm sorry I just never mind" I said I turned amd headed for the door.

"Thanks" Justin said I looked back, gave him a small smile and walked out of the door.

Justins P.O.V

As she walked out I couldn't help but think who was she and why did she care but then again she might just have felt sorry for me and I don't want people feeling sorry for me.

"Hey buddy you alright?" Scooter asked.

"Yeah fine" I replied.

"Justin, what Selena did was wrong I mean you're a great person but don't let that get to you you're stronger than that come on every girl im the whole world wants you and you're gonna let one girl mess that up" Scooter said.

"Scooter don't you dare ever say Selena messed this relationship up I will love her no matter what and maybe there was a reason for why she broke up with me I will wait for her no matter how long it takes get that into your head!" I spoke through gritted teeth.

"Sorry man won't happen again" Scooter said.

I suddenly felt regret,  "Nah I should be apologising I shouldn't have spoken to you like that" I said feeling ashamed.

Scooter smiled and said "It's fine buddy anyway have you seen Ariana?"

"Ariana?" I asked confused.

"Oh you might not know her but I've signed her recently to the label and she came in to record her first song, you wanna come with might help you take your mind off things? " Scooter said.

"Yeah sure I don't mind" I said.

Scooter went to the reception and asked whether Ariana was here.

Scooter and I started walking to studio 4, I opened the door and a smile spread across my face it was her.