Chapter 7

Justins P.O.V

Wow her voice was incredible I was not expecting that she hit all the notes perfectly.

"Thankyou" she said.

"Scoot you chose an amazing artist hopefully the two of us can record a song together aye" I said.

"Yes definitely you're collaboration would be amazing what do you say Ri?" Scooter said.

"I'd love to collab with Justin" Ariana blushed damn she looked so cute wait what am I thinking she's not the one for me.

Scooters phone started ringing so he left the room there was an awkward silence.

"Hey Ariana are you hungry?" I asked.

"Yeah skipped breakfast" she replied.

"Let's go to Mcdonalds!!" I squealed.

"Haha Justin you're such a kid" She laughed.

We both walked outside towards my car I unlocked the door and we got in Ariana jumped in the back for some odd reason.

"Ariana you know you can sit in the front I don't bite" I said.

She got out and moved to the front.

I started the car and Arianas phone kept buzzing.

Arianas P.O.V

My phone kept going off I saw that Jai had texted me what the hell does he want.

Jai-Baby I miss you I'm sorry

Me-How the fuck do you expect me to forgive you after everything you did you fucking shit

Jai-Ariana I want you back I'll do anything

I just started ignoring my texts not sure whether to forgive him or not.

"Ariana are you okay you seem really confused" Justin said.

"Justin what would you do if you loved someone before but they fucked up and hurt you so bad and then apologise and say they want you back."

"Well first I'd make sure that they really did mean their apology and if they did I'd give them a second chance I mean I'd do anything for the person I loved" Justin said.

"Thanks Justin that's helped me alot" I said.