Chapter 11

Justins P.O.V

Shit I heard Ariana call my name I am so done for I ran to the lobby and hid behind the curtians hoping to not get found by her.

Arianas P.O.V

Where was Justin?

I searched all of the upstairs part of the hotel for him but he was nowhere to be seen, I walked into the lobby and looked around, behind the curtains I saw a pair of Supras definitely Justin.

I pulled the curtain and yelled"FOUND YOU!"

Justin turned and saw me and ran, I eventually caught up to him and pounced on him we both fell and started laughing. "You are so gonna pay Bieber, but not now I have an interview to go to"

"We'll see" he smirked I'll catch up with you later yeah? "

"Of course bye Justin" I said and hugged him.

I was getting bored in the dressing room so I decided to go on twitter, @arianagrande: @justinbieber you better watch your back ;) I tweeted,  instantly my notifications started blowing up I decided to retweet some fans Justin had tweeted back- @arianagrande yeah okay we will see :P Good luck for your interview I retweeted it

"Ariana you're on in 5, follow me"

I nodded and followed the man.

"Today we have the most stunning Ariana Grande everybody" the crowd cheered and I walked on the stage hugging the lady and then took a seat.

"Hello Ariana, I'm Chelsea how are you doing?" the interviewer said.

"Hey Chelsea, I'm fine thanks." I replied smiling.

"That's good, may I just say you are looking gorgeous today" she complimented.

I giggled "thank you so much."

"So Ariana you've just been signed what was that like for you?"

"It was great Scooter, my manager he's amazing, I've been blessed to be a part of such an amazing record with great artists on it."

"Your music is great do you have any surprises in store for your fans?"

"Yes, I do I can't wait to share my new music and the rest is a secret."

"You mentioned other artists earlier,  Justin Bieber is signed to the same record as you!"

"Yes, he is it's crazy, his music's great he's a great guy."

"Ariana we've seen pictures of you spotted with the Biebs is there anything going on between you both?"

"No, we're just friends."

The rest of the interview Chelsea just went on about my new music and fashion.

"So, Ariana to finish off two last questions to ask you"

"Have you ended your relationship with Jai Brooks?" I stared at her blankly Jai nobody has brought him up

"Um yeah" was all that came out out of my mouth I've moved on from Jai his part in my life was over all of a sudden memories started playing in my head the good and bad. No stop Ariana don't let him take over your life once again you're done with him.

"Aw we thought you guys were cute" I let out a fake smile.

"So Ariana our last question what is your opinion on love?"

"Love is bullshit I don't think I believe in it now I mean what's the point of love when you're just gonna get heartbroken." I stated that's how I felt about love there is no point falling in love when you're just gonna get played with.

Justins P.O.V

I was watching Arianas interview she was doing great but one thing caught my attention fully when they asked Ariana about love

"Love is bullshit" does she really feel that way I mean love can be so beautiful the heartbreak sucks a lot but you can't deny the feeling that love is amazing when you truly love that person.

@justinbieber: Love is beautiful...

After I tweeted that I looked back up at the TV screen, Arianas face was expressionless, I turned the TV off and grabbed my keys.