Chapter 12

Arianas P.O.V

Jai was my past he isn't going to ruin my life once again,  no fucking way.

Someone knocked on my dressing room door, interrupting my thoughts, "COME IN" I yelled.

"Sup Grande." I looked up and saw Justin what was he doing here?

"Hey Justin what brings you here?" He stood with his hands in his pockets staring right at me.

"Just was wondering wanna go out seeing as you're interviews finished?"

"Sure but first let me tell Scooter that I'm all done"

"Okay I'll just wait here"

I walked out my dressing room and saw  Scooter "Scooter I've finished with the interview so I'm just gonna head out with Justin is that cool with you?"

"Yeah sure have fun"

I walked back into my dressing room and saw Justin staring intensely at the mirror "Bieber let's go check yourself out later"

Justin turned to me and grinned "You know I'm sexy girl." I started laughing "Yeah sure keep telling yourself that" I winked.

"C'mon let's go"

Justin and I headed towards the exit of course the fucking paps were there they were all surrounding the exit Justin grabbed my hand and pulled me through the paps to his car "Justin you seemed to have moved on quickly" "Ariana stay away from him he's bad news"

"Ariana let's get the fuck outta here."

Justins P.O.V

The fucking paps ruin everything I was in such a good mood today I unlocked my car door and got in Ariana got into the passenger side.

"Ariana can I ask you something?"

"Yeah"

"Do you want to hang out with me?"

"Of course Justin why not you're a pretty cool guy and if it's about what the paps said ignore them I don't listen to them and I don't think you should either." That made me smile.

"Thanks Grande you are pretty cool too."

~4 Months Later~

Arianas P.O.V

Justin and I hanged out everyday and I got to know him more better than before, Justin was the sweetest guy ever.

Right now Justin and I were sat on the couch in Justins hotel room waiting for Scooter to come round he had something important to tell us.

"Justin what dyu think Scooters gonna say"

"Not sure"

"Helllooo guys" Scooter said as he barged through the living room door.

"Someone's happy"

"Haha yes I am basically Justin Ariana I've set up for you guys to perform in Canada together"

"CANADA REALLY SCOOT?!"

"OH MY GOD I CANNOT WAIT!"

When are we going??"

"Tomorrow I know I know it's a rush but you guys gotta pack and get your asses down to the Jet by 8a.m, you'll be in Canada for 3 weeks."

"Thanks man I miss everyone there"

"I'm look forward to it"

"Okay guys I gotta go pack and by the way Pattie, Joan and Fredo are coming too"

"MOMS COMING TOO" Justin smiled even wider.

"Yeah bye guys see you tomorrow."

"Bye" we both replied. Justin turned towards me and grinned "We're going to Canada, Ariana honestly I missed home so much"

-

"Ariana get your ass up" I shook Arianas shoulder "C'mon we're gonna be late"

"5 more minutes Justin" I lifted Ariana up and she groaned "Justin let me sleep what's your problem"

"Ariana we are going to Canada wake the fuck up before Scooter goes crazy"

"SHIT I totally forgot"

Arianas P.O.V

I felt a pair of arms lift me up I liked it like this me and Justin, I feel so safe when I'm with him as soon as Justin mentioned Canada I jumped out of his arms and ran to the bathroom.

I showered quickly got dressed and did my hair and make up, I walked out of the bathroom and Justin was on the phone "Yeah Scooter we're coming now" and he put his phpne back in his pocket. Justin started staring at me "Take a picture it'll last longer now let's go" Justin chuckled and walked out I followed behind him we got in the car and put our suitcases in the back and drove to the airport "Ariana you're gonna love Canada"

"Hmm am I really and whys that?" "Because I'm going to be there of course" Justin looked at me and winked.

"Totally Bieber you are so full of yourself it's unbelievable"

"You know you love me"

We arrived at the airport "Freddooo" I ran to him and hugged him Fredo was the funniest person ever he definitely knows how to lift a persons mood.

"Ariana you're mom and Pattie will be here in about 10 so you guys just go and do whatever you want in the meantime I nodded and walked to the rest of the crew.

"Justin, Ariana smile" Fredo said.Justin put his arm around me and pulled me close to him he smelled so damn good. What the fuck is happening to me?

"Aww this is so cute, definitely going on Instagram!" Fredo jumped about.