Go. (10)

"LEAVE ME ALONE!"

The doors beside Stiles slammed open. Dragging the soldier along, Steve kicked his foot off the side of the truck, swinging back around only to be blasted once again. This one caused the both doors to completely fall off their hinges. Steve grabbed onto the door while Stiles flew above.

"He's definitely angry!" Steve yelled, still holding onto the dismantled door. "I'll try to keep him that way!"

"You're no match for him, Cap." Barton announced over the intercom. The caption pushed himself up the door, trying not to fall into the rushing highway.
"Thanks Barton."

Steve tried fo jump inside the truck but was quickly blasted away. Stiles twisted his arm towards the falling soldier, stopping him midair.

"I got you!" Stiles yelled, bring his hand back towards himself. Steve  was quickly pushed onto the roof of the truck. Stiles quickly followed, not wanting to leave his friend alone with the crazed robot for too long.

"You're so angry for someone who's only a few days old." Stiles quickly held his forearms together,  blocking the energy blast. "I'm the teenager here. Start acting your age."

Stiles blocked a blast aimed towards Steve but couldn't quite manage to block the one aimed towards himself. He was pushed backwards, free falling until his body smashed into the very busy highway. A horn blared as Stiles pushed himself up. Turning towards the red Honda, Stiles lifted his hands on the air. He made a face towards the driver while he exaggeratedly motioned towards the flying robot. Sheepishly, the driver lifted a hand in a silent 'sorry' as the teenager in the passengers seat rapidly waved towards Stiles.

I like your shirt. Sam or Dean?

He laughed as the teenager's shocked face.

Dean. 100 percent. You?

Mmm. Dean look wise. Sam brain wise.

The teenager's face cracked into a large smile as they nodded.

Well. I gotta go save the world...again. Peace!

Stiles pushed off the ground, flying towards the truck.

You can't just talk to random people in their heads. It'll freak then out.

Says the one talking in my head.

Maneuvering the wind around him, Stiles slammed Ultron away from Steve. Loosing his balance for only a short time, Ultron quickly threw multiple punches towards him. Steve, not wasting a second, charged forward. Roundhouse  kicking Ultron's head, Steve followed up with a few punches.

Ultron easily caught Steve's punches. Using Steve's momentum against him, Ultron threw the poor old man off the side of the truck.

Stopping Steve mid air, Stiles flung him up. Steve, still mid air, threw his shield towards Ultron.

Stiles hummed but his attention was quickly consumed by a sort of buzzing. It was a warm sort of buzzing, coming from inside the truck. Stiles snapped out of it, quickly zoning back into the fight.

"You know what's in that cradle?" Ultron sent another blast towards Steve, who blocked it with his shield.

"My will to live?" Stiles threw abother blast of wind towards Ultron. This only threw him off for a second.

"The power to make real change. And that terrifies you." Ultron kicked Steve once again

"I wouldn't call it  a comfort." Steve used his shield to protect himself from Ultron's fist.