Sleep (6)

"Stiles!" Steve said from the doorway. Stiles turned making Steve take a step back. Stiles had bloodshot eyes with dark bags underneath them. 

"When was the last time you slept?" Steve asked. 

"What's today?" Stiles asked. 

"Tuesday," Stiles hummed. 

"Friday," Steve's jaw dropped. 

"Go to bed, now," Steve commanded. 

"What did you come here for?" Stiles asked. "A checkup?" 

"We got a lead but you are not coming," Steve started to walk away. 

"Hey!" Stiles used his powers to stop Cap making him give a disapproving look. 

"What did I tell you?" Cap crossed his arms. 

"No using my powers for selfish things," Stiles looked down like a guilty child. Stiles let Steve go and followed him into the conference room where all the avengers were. 

"Thor!" Steve yelled. Thor turned to see the duo and walked towards them but stopped when he saw his brother. 

"Mieczyslaw," Thor started but was stopped by Steve. 

"Stiles, you ok?" Nat asked making the avengers turn and take his appearance in. 

"No, he is not ok. He hasn't slept until Friday, hasn't eaten since Saturday," Steve gave a report on Stiles. "And he's using his powers for selfish reasons, which I specifically said not to." 

"You never asked when I last ate!" Stiles defended himself. 

"I'm the team leader," Steve crossed his arms. "I notice everything. Like when Thor steals some of Tony's strongest alcohol even when he knows it won't affect him. When Tony makes coffee after I set a time limit of when we can't drink to get the best sleep. When Nat sneaks into the gym after hours. Even when Clint sneaks into Bruce's and Tony's lab and moves everything a centimeter just to bug them. Even when Bruce sneaks looks at Nat. I notice things." Everyone's jaw dropped. Bruce looks down as he sees Nat look at him. 

"YOU!" Tony yelled and pointed his finger at Clint making him jump. 

"Me," Clint smiled. 

"Why you little-" Tony mumbled. Thor was just happy Tony didn't say anything to him. 

"Brother," Thor grabs Stiles' attention. "You must sleep." 

"We need to find Ultron," Stiles protests. 

"We did," Steve said. "We're taking the Quinn jet. Go and sleep in there." 

"But I need to know-" Stiles says but Thor throws him over his shoulders and leaves the room.  

"Thor!" Stiles kicks and punches Thor. "Have I ever told you I hate you being a God?" Thor chuckles. 

"You are also a god, Mieczyslaw." Thor smiles, entering the Quinn Jet, putting Stiles down on the bed. 

"Cool! We're here! Ok, you can go now," Stiles smiles, innocently. 

"I'm staying," Thor knows Stiles too well. 

"Shoot," Stiles huffs. 

"You need sleep, brother," Thor sits next to the bed. 

"Wow, great conclusion," Stiles sassed. "I can't." Thor laughs again. 

"You're just like Loki," Thor smiles. Stiles looks down at his hands. "He was intelligent, witty, and sometimes cared too much just like you." Stiles closed his eyes remembering when his brother was killed.  

"I wish he was still here," Stiles mumbles. 

"As do I," Stiles and Thor sat in comfortable silence. 

"Are you ok?" Stiles asked Thor making him inhale. 

"No," Thor huffed. "Are you?" 

"No," Stiles says. "But at least we have each other, right?" 

"Right," Thor agrees. "I'll always be here, brother." 

"And I'll be right there alongside you, brother,"  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Not the greatest chapter but  I think you guys deserve a double update. 

Thanks for reading, following, commenting, and voting!!!