Stay safe (8)

"Brother!" Thor ran up to Stiles, scanning him for injuries.

"I'm alright," stiles chuckled. "Are you?"

"Yes," Thor smiled, clearly fake.

"Brother, I can clearly tell you're lying so I'm going to ask again if you are alright."

"No," Thor answered. "I just need time,"

"That's understandable but I'm here," Stiles smiled. Thor hugged his younger brother.

"Thank you, I just need time to process what I saw," With that, Thor walked towards the back of the ship.

The team sat on the ship, in complete silence. Each team member had been mind warped by the witch. Stiles looked around his eyes fell on Bruce. He was wrapped in a blanket. Bruce needed time. They all did.

"How bad was it?" Stiles asked Barton.

"Bad," Clint said. "Everyone was out of it. The witch definitely messed them up."

"I met her," Clint looked at Stiles, skeptically.

"You feeling alright?"

"Yeah. She didn't do anything," Stiles said. "She said I was and I quote 'you're powerful but you're weak' a real confidence booster in my opinion." Clint chuckled.

"If it makes you feel any better I shocked her in the head with an arrow,"

"The new one Tony and I designed?"

"That's the one," Clint grinned.

"Damn," Stiles smiled, he looked up to the front of the ship where Tony and Steve were.

"How are you holding up?" Clint asked.

"I miss him," Stiles looked at Clint. "My uncle, I mean."

"Me too, kid," Clint grabbed Stiles shoulder. "Your uncle helped so many people and made so many lives so much better. I am honored to have met him. Death is the one thing we are promised and it was sadly his time."

"Yeah," Stiles smiled.

Good move not bringing Loki up. Clint wouldn't have liked that.

You have no right to say his name.

I'm just saying that you did a good job.

Stop talking.

"Stiles?" Stiles looked over to see Clint's concerned face. "You alright?"

"The voices," Stiles pocked his head and chuckled. "Oh my god, I'm insane." Stiles burst out laughing.

"Ok, buddy," Clint laughed. "I'm gonna go check on Nat."

"Tell her I say hi,"

The team walked outside the ship to see a small farm house.

"What is this place?" Stiles asked.

"Safe house," Tony said while the team walked inside.

"Honey?" Clint said. "I'm home!"

A woman walked into the living room. She had long, brown hair and wore a pink flannel. Stiles' head looked up at the ceiling. Footsteps. There were two others. "I brought company." They kissed.

They kissed!?!

Brilliant observation, stiles.

Shut up.

You talked to me first.

You're in my head!

"This is an agent of some kind," Tony said.

"Gentlemen," Clint turned to the team. "This is Laura."

"I- I know all of your names," Laura smiled.

"Incoming," the footsteps got louder making Stiles take out his dagger.

"Dad!" A little girl and boy ran out.

You can put the dagger away. Unless you wanna shive an eight and eleven year old.

Shut. Up.  

"These are smaller agents," Tony said making stiles chuckle.

"Well they're dedicated so I guess they're better than you," Stiles laughed at Tony's face.

"Did you bring Auntie Nat?"

"Why don't you come here and find out?" Nat got up and hugged the girl.

"Sorry for barging in on you," Steve said.

"Yeah we would've called ahead but we were busy having no idea you existed,"

"Yeah well fury helped me sent this up when I first started. Kept it off of shields records to keep them safe. Figured it was a good place to lay low." Clint explained.

A crunch made stiles look to their feet. A little toy house was under Thor's foot. Thor quickly pushed it under a desk making Steve and Stiles laugh.

Thor quickly headed out the room. Steve and Stiles chased after him.

"Thor!" Steve yelled.

"I need to leave," Thor walked into the middle of the field.

"Why?" Stiles asked.

"The vision. I need to find out what it means,"

"We can help," Stiles said.

"No, brother. This is something I need to do on my own,"

"Please, just stay safe,"

"I will," and with that, Thor swung his hammer and flew away.

"He'll be ok," Steve said.

"I know," Stiles sighed. "He's struggled way too much and I really wanted him to not have to worry about anything anymore."

"Me too,"

With that, Steve and Stiles walked back into the safe house.

—————-—————-—————-—————-—————-—————-—————-

Tadaaaaaaa

Hi. I love all of you. I want you guys to know that I'm here for all of you and if you need anything please message me.

What do you guys want with this book?

This was definitely a filler so it'll pick up later.

And this is not edited so I apologize for the mistakes

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting, and following!!