We need the widow (7)

"Don't compare me to Stark!" Ultron yelled, kicking a man down the stairs. "It's a thing with me. Stark, he is a sickness!"

"Aw junior," Stark flew down to the ground, making the team's pressence known. "You're gonna break your old man's heart."

Stiles looked over to Banner, both were in time out on the Quinn jet and were forced to sit back and simply listen to the snide remarks, made by Stark.

Stiles mindlessly looked around the jet.

Stiles.

What's a Stiles?

Stiles, please let me explain.

You left.

I know and I know how much we- I hurt you once again but we could not help you.

What do you mean 'you couldn't help me'? You sure as hell could have! But you both chose to leave me alone! For months!

"Stiles?" Stiles looked over to his friend. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah," stiles smiled. "Just the voices." Bruce turned a little green hearing that, making Stiles chuckle.

There was a scuffle over the coms, telling the duo their friends were knee deep in a fight.

She's close.

Oh, you're finally talking! That's lovely!

Stiles, stop talking.

Excuse me? Who's mind do you live in, buddy? Huh? Oh wait! Mine!

Stiles-

A low growl pulled Stiles out of his mind. The teen turned to Bruce who was hunched over, holding his stomach.

"Bruce?" Stiles asked. "Bud? You good?"

The scientist quickly turned around, revealing his almost green face.

"Oh gods," stiles whispered. "Hulk,"

The coms panel was behind Bruce. Stiles would need to get around Bruce to talk to the team.

He's more hulk if you ask me.

No one did.

"Bruce?" Stiles was given a very loud scream, in response. The hulk slowly emerged from Bruce, who hunched over. Seeing his opportunity, Stiles leapt over his friend.

We need the widow.

"Hulk!" Stiles had no time to elaborate, he was thrown against the wall by a fully emerged Hulk. The hulk roared but ran out of the jet before he hurt Stiles.

"Kid?" Tony's voice came over the coms. "Coming to you now! The team's down, help them!"

Stiles grunted , picking himself up and ran out of the jet, towards the ship where his team was.

"Guys?" Stiles ran through the door and down the stairs. "Where are you guys? Thor?"

"They're a little preoccupied at the moment,"

Stiles turned to see two adults, a few years older than him. A man with silvery hair and a woman with long brown hair.

Mind.

Where the hell have you been?

There was no reply. Stiles huffed.

"What did you do?" Stiles turned to the woman.

"You're powerful," the woman replied. "But you're weak."

"Gee thank you," Stiles sassed. "You really know how to make a guy feel good." The woman smiled, surprising Stiles.

"Better go help your friends," the man said.

"We'll see each other soon," and with that. They were both gone.

"What the hell?"

——————————————————————————

Ok. I give you all the right to smack me upside the head. I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while and this chapter is so obviously rushed and not edited and bad but I really wanted to update this.

I need some ideas. What do you guys want?

Anyways. Thanks for voting, reading, commenting, and following!!

Stay safe!!