Surprise (1)

"SHIT!" Stiles yelled. 

"Language!" Steve yelled over the coms. "Jarvis, what's the view from upstairs?" 

"The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield," Jarvis reported. "Strucker's technology is well beyond any other hydra base we've taken." 

"Loki's scepter must be here," Thor grunted while Stiles stiffened at the thought of his older brother. "Strucker couldn't mount his defense without it." Thor's hammer rushed past Stiles. "At long last." 

"At long last is lasting a little long, boys," Natasha says making Stiles chuckle.

"Just a little," Stiles says. 

"Yeah," Clint grunts. "I think we lost the element of surprise." 

"Wait a second," Tony cuts in. "No one else is going to deal with the fact that Cap just said 'language?'" 

"I know," Steve sighs. "It just slipped out," 

"Sti," Tony called, 

"Yeah!" Stiles threw his dagger into an enemy's stomach. He turned to see Thor, looking at him. 

"Drawbridge is down!" Tony yelled. 

"We have an enhanced in the field!" Cap yelled. 

"Gotta blast!" Stiles yelled, flying to the Hydra base. 

"Find the scepter!" Thor yells. 

"And for gosh sakes! Watch your language!" Tony mimics. 

"That's not going away anytime soon," Cap whispers. 

"No. No, it is not!" Stiles yells, flying outside a window, Tony next to him. 

"Stiles, did you just quote Jimmy Neutron?" Tony asked. 

"Yup," Stiles smiled. "Hey, Tony!" 

"Yeah, kid," Tony says. 

"You wanna do the honors?" Stiles asked. 

"I thought you'd never ask," With that Tony flew through a window. "Guys stop, we need to talk this though." Tony proceeded to make fun of their futile attempts but then quickly handled them. 

"Good talk," Stiles flew in and landed. 

"No, it wasn't," An agent mumbled. Tony and Stiles walked into the next room and saw an agent. Stiles used his enhanced speed, rushed towards him, and snapped his neck. Stiles turned around and saw Tony remove his armor with Tony giving him a weird look. "What?" 

Tony went to the computers and hacked into them, mumbling things as he went. Stiles walked around aimlessly. 

"I'm reading steel reinforcement," Jarvis says, pulling Stiles out of his head. 

"Please be a secret door. Please be a secret door," Tony pushes the door, revealing a secret door. 
"Yay!" Stiles follows Tony into a series of hallways. 

"We have a second enhanced," Steve tells on the comms. Stiles turns around. "Do not engage." 

"What?" Stiles yells. "Come on, Cap!" 

"I said 'do not engage,'" Steve repeats making Stiles huff and turn around. They walk into a giant room. 

"Guys, I got Strucker," Cap announces. 

"Yeah," Tony says. 

"We got something much bigger," Stiles spins around, trying to look at everything. 

"Stiles, Thor," Tony says. "I got eyes on the prize." Stiles turns to see the scepter. The scepter that his older brother used to hurt so many people. 

"Tony!" Stiles sees a woman a few years older than him. She moves her hand close to Tony's temple and some sort of red air hit Tony. The woman turns to see Stiles. She tilts her head. 

Mind.

"Space," The woman mumbles but quickly runs away. 

Oh! So you aren't dead? 

Mieczyslaw- 

"Go back to being dead," Stiles says aloud.  

"Tony?" Stiles moves towards his friend. "Hey, Tony-" Stiles puts his hand on Tony's shoulder making his friend gasp. 

"You're- You're not-" Tony rambles, grasping Stiles' arm. He quickly turns his attention to the scepter. He outstretches his hand and his suit comes, covering his hand. He swiftly grabs the scepter and stares at it. 

"Hey, buddy," Stiles says. "We gotta go." 

"Yeah, yeah," Tony sighs. "Let's move." 

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello!! It's book three!! Avengers 2!!! 

How'd you like it? 

Anything you want in this book? 

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting, and following!!!!