Sombrero (2)

On the plane, the team was celebrating, except Stiles and Banner. While Banner was upset that he went code green, Stiles tried to tune out the voices in his head. 

Mieczyslaw

Nope.

Mieczyslaw, please-

I'm not listening to you!  Stiles sang in his head. 

Stiles, you have to-

I'm not listening but if I was, I would give a sarcastic comment and say you're alive! But I am not listening so I am just going to put my earbuds in and listen to party in the USA by my girl Miley Cyrus. Bye, now. 

Mieczyslaw- 

I HOPPED IN A PLANE AT LAX! 

Stiles continued to sing in his head, even after the plane landed. He followed Bruce to the lab. He sat down and finally removed his earbuds. 

"How's Barton?" Bruce asked Tony. 

"Unfortunately, he's still Barton," Tony quipped. 

"That's terrible," Bruce faked sympathy making Stiles laugh. 

"He's fine, he's thirsty," Tony said, leaving the room, Stiles following.  

"Oh, he's flatlining," Tony announced. 

"Call it!" Stiles smiled. 

"Time?" Tony looked at Stiles, pretending to write something down. 

"No, no, no! I'm gonna live forever!" Clint laughed. "I'm gonna be made of plastic!" 

"Here's your beverage," Tony handed him a glass. Stiles took a breath through his nose smelling bourbon. 

"You'll be made of you, Mr. Barton," Doctor Cho smiled. "Your own girlfriend won't be able to tell the difference." 

"I don't have a girlfriend," Clint said, Natasha grabbed the drink from Clint and took a sip. Stiles quickly grabbed it and finished it. 

"That, I can't fix," Doctor Cho said. 

"No one can," Stiles patted his friend's shoulder. 

"Stiles, Helen," Tony said. "I expect to see you two at the party on Saturday," 

"Unlike you, I don't have time for parties," Helen said. 

"Yeah, not really in the party mood," Stiles said. "Wait, will there be alcohol?" 

"Tony's throwing the party. What do you expect?" Nat smiled. 

"I'm going," Stiles stated. 

"Will, Thor, be there?" Helen asked making Stiles' mouth drop open. 

Saturday slowly came around. Stiles spent most of his time in the gym while trying to ignore the voices in his head, literally. Tony and Bruce seemed busy working on one of their projects so Stiles didn't bother them. Thor was still trying to adapt to "Earthly customs" as he called it. Clint spent his time healing with Nat at his side. Stiles would pop in every once and a while but his ADHD made him leave. And Steve was being Steve. 

Saturday finally arrived and Stiles headed down to the party. On his way, Stiles passed Thor in the hallway. 

"Oh gods no," Stiles said, stopping Thor. "What are you wearing?" Stiles couldn't help but laugh at his brother. "You can't wear that." He motioned to his brother's apparel. 

Thor wore a very small T-shirt that read 'I like big butts and I cannot lie.' It looked three sizes too small and Stiles was surprised that Thor actually got it on, without ripping it. He wore short shorts with sandals. But the thing that pushed Stiles over the edge is the sombrero his brother wore. Tears slipped down Stiles' face from laughing so hard. 

"I do not see what is so funny, brother," Thor looked very confused at his younger brother's reaction. Stiles finally regained his composure but still couldn't hold back from giggling.  

"Oh, Thor," Stiles patted his brother's shoulder. "Sweet, uncultured, Thor. It's alright. I'll fix this." Stiles took Thor to his room. "Hey, Jarvis?" There was no answer. "Jarvis?" Still no answer. "That's weird. Ok! Let's fix...this." Stiles motioned to Thor's outfit. 

"I have an emergency stash of clothes, just for this occasion. I call it, 'Thor isn't from Earth and he needs fashion help.'" Stiles smiled, going into the back of his closet. Stiles grabbed a black button up with black jeans and dress shoes. "Here you go!" 

Thor went into the bathroom and changed. 

"Mieczyslaw," Thor said, while Stiles turned around. "I cannot remove this." Thor motioned to the very small shirt. Stiles laughed more. 

"Ok. Ok. I can fix this," Stiles looked around and found scissors. He cut Thor's shirt. Thor quickly changed into the button up. Thor put the sombrero back on. 

"You can't wear the hat," Stiles laughed. 

"A kind man gave it to me," Thor grabbed it. He looked like a child who didn't want its toy taken away. 

"You can still keep it but you can't wear it tonight," Stiles tried to reason. 

"I like it!" Thor argued. 

"I like it too! But you can't wear it tonight," Stiles said. 

"And why is that?" Thor asked. 

"Well..." Stiles tried to come up with an excuse. "When you are taking shots, you throw your head back. And if you wear that, it'll fall off! You can't drink if you wear that!" Thor pondered that. 

"You're right, Mieczyslaw. Thank you," Thor smiled, taking off the hat. He started to walk out but Stiles stopped him. 

"Your hair," Stiles motioned to his hair. "Can I fix it?" 

"You are not cutting my hair!" Thor got possessive. 

"I'm not going to cut your hair! I'm going to put it up." Stiles put his hands up. 

"Please, don't cut my hair," Thor sat down. 

"I won't cut your hair, I promise," Stiles said. After a few minutes, he showed Thor his work making his brother smile. "It's called a ponytail." 

"You used a horses' tail?" Thor yelled. 

"No! No!" Stiles yelled. "It's just a name! Nevermind, we need to go." Stiles laughed. 

"Thank you, Mieczyslaw," Thor smiled. 

"Of course, just don't wear those shorts. Ever, Again." 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I wanted to give Thor and Stiles a scene but I don't think I did it justice. 

How'd I do?

What do you guys want to happen? 

Thank you for reading, commenting, voting, and following!!