It hurts (3)

The party had been going on for about an hour and Stiles was still sober, much to his annoyance.

"I'm like, boom, you looking for this?" Rhodey finished his 'joke.' Tony, Thor, and Stiles looked dumbfounded. Stiles quickly turned and went back to the bar.

"Nat, I need another drink, now, please," Stiles said, looking desperately at his friend. Thor and Tony started making fun of Rhodey.

"Sti," Nat laughed. "You have been at most, five feet away from the bar, the entire party, and have drunk a total of 33 drinks."

"Yeah," Stiles huffed again. "I've drunk 33 drinks and I'm still not drunk!" Natasha laughed at her friend. "And if Rhodey is gonna tell his story again, I'm gonna need at least 3 more drinks."

"I'm cutting you off," Nat smiled.

"You wouldn't dare," Stiles challenged.

"Just did," Nat turned and started talking to Bruce.

"NAAAAAT!" Stiles whined. Thor sat down next to his brother and chuckled.

"What's the problem, brother?" Thor smiled.

"I can't get drunk!" Stiles whined and banged his head on the table.

"I have something," Thor grabbed something out of his pocket.

"Drugs?" Stiles looked up, looking hopeful. Thor looked confused while Stiles laughed at his joke. "It's a joke. Kinda. It's a joke but like a serious joke. I'm gonna stop. What is it?"

Cap came over while Thor handed him a drink. An elderly man walked up.

"I gotta have me some of that,"

"Oh, no, no, no," Thor laughed. "See this was aged for a thousand years. In the barrels built from the wreck of Grunhel's fleet. It is not made for mortal men!" Thor handed Stiles a drink.

"Neither was Omaha, beach, blondie," the elderly man smiled.

"Hey! That's my nickname for him!" Stiles said.

"Stop trying to scare me. Come on." The elderly man said. Not even two minutes later, the elderly man was muttering nonsense and could barely stand.

"That didn't end well," Stiles laughed. Stiles gasped. "Thor!"

"Yes?" Thor turned and faced his brother.

"I'm tipsy!" Stiles smiled so wide it was contagious.

"As am I," Thor laughed, throwing his arm around his brother's shoulders.

Towards the end of the night, everyone had left except the team. Most of the team was drunk but some hid it very well, while others did not.

"Whatever man! It's a trick!" Clint laughed.

"Please," Thor motioned to Mjolnir. "Be my guest."

"Really?" Clint got up.

"Clint, you've had a tough week, we won't hold it against you if you can't get it up," Tony said, making the group chuckle.

"You know, I've seen this before." Clint grabbed the hammer but failed to pick it up, making him laugh. "I still don't know how you do it!"

"Smell the silent judgment?" Tony snarked.

"Please!" Clint motioned to Tony. "Stark, by all means." Tony got up, unbuttoning his jacket, earning a few cheers.

"If I lift it, do I get to rule Asgard?" Tony asked.

"Yes, of course," Thor smiled.

"I will be fair but firmly cruel," Tony said. He tried lifting the hammer but failed. "I'll be right back." A few minutes later Tony walked out with his arm covered in his iron man suit. He tried everything. Eventually, Rhodey came and tried to help him. Rhodey even got his armor.

"Are you even pulling?" Rhodey asked.

"Are you on my team?" Tony sassed back.

"Just represent! Pull!" Rhodey said. Bruce tried next but failed. Cap was next. He rolled up his sleeves, to add to the suspense.

"Come on, Cap!" Clint cheered. Cap grabbed the hammer and pulled. The hammer moved just a little before Cap gave up. Stiles took a picture of Thor's face and posted it on his Instagram with the caption saying "he almost gave up Asgard".

"He can lift it," Stiles told Thor through his mind. Stiles had discovered he could send telepathic messages about a month ago. He had slowly discovered more talents over the past couple of months due to his excessive amount of training he did. He said he needed to prepare himself for the worst because he had been through the worst and he never wanted to go through it again.

"Shhh!" Thor shushed through his mind, making Stiles smile. Bruce motioned to Natasha.

"Oh, no, no," Nat refused. "That's not a question I need to be answered."

"Mischief?" Tony looked towards Stiles.

"I can't," Stiles refused.

"Why?" Hill asked.

"Because if I can lift it, it'll cause problems," Stiles laughed.

"Boooooo!" Clint yelled making Stiles laugh more.

"Besides, it's just a fingerprint," Tony said. "Who so ever holds Thor's fingerprint may rule Asgard."

"That's a very interesting theory," Thor got up. "I have a simpler one," Thor picked up the hammer with ease. "You're all not worthy." Everyone laughed but it was cut short by an ear-piercing sound causing everyone to flinch. Stiles more so than the rest, due to his enhanced hearing. Everyone turned towards the footsteps. A broken robot-like thing came limping out.

"How could you be worthy?" The robot asked. "You're all killers,"

"Stark?" Steve deadpanned.

"Jarvis?" Tony tried getting his robot friend's attention.

"I'm sorry," The robot said. "I was asleep. Or I was a dream."

"Reboot," Tony muttered.

"There was this...terrible noise," The robot said over Tony. "And I was tangled in strings. Had to kill the other guy. He was a good guy."

"You killed someone?" Steve asked.

"Wouldn't have been my first call," The robot defended himself. "But down in the real world, we're faced with ugly choices."

"Who sent you?" Thor asked. The robot then played a recording of, what Stiles' seemed to recognize as Tony's voice.

"Ultron!" Bruce realized.

"In the flesh," Ultron said. "Or no, not yet. Not this Christmas. But I'm ready." Stiles turned to see Nat pulling out a few of her weapons, the team following. "I'm on a mission."

"What mission?" Natasha tried to distract Ultron.

A loud, piercing sound, much like the one before, but amplified sliced through the air making Stiles clutch his ears and fall to the floor.

"Peace in our time," With that, several other robots came flying in. Thor hit one of the robots and fell to his brother.

"Brother?" Thor hit his brother's shoulder. "Mieczyslaw!" Stiles tried to listen but the overwhelming piercing sound had his full attention. Stiles whithered on the floor, trying to stop; trying to stop the pain. Nothing worked.

"It hurts," Stiles whimpered before passing out.

_______________________________________________________

Sooooo, I have no excuse. I'm so sorry! I went through some stuff this Summer and I needed to focus on myself.

I CHANGED STILES' SUPERHERO NAME!!! IT'S NOW MISCHIEF

Well, that's cheesy but it's true.

Thank you for all the reading, voting, commenting, and following!!