Chapter 4- falling down low

It was a on particular night, where the wolves of the pack grew closer and closer to the agreement to give up the child, that Ramona found herself in danger. The storm clouds grew wide and loud across the night sky, drenching the cub in water from head to toe.

"I don't want you to go" grey said brushing his fury face against her arm. She wiped away his tear before looking out of the cliff and into the tips of the jungle trees. "I don't want to go either" she muttered. "Which is exactly the reason I should"

Grey looked at her confused. "Baloo always told me that one who caused chaos, causes destruction" she began pulling her other siblings into a tight hug. "And all i've done is make chaos, everyday they stop hunting it talk about me, then reduce sleep to talk about me" she then began to wipe away her own tears.

Mother wolf howled, calling her Children back inside. But Ramona didn't follow them, Instead she walked of the other way and into the trees. soon enough she found herself running, and running fast. With each plummet of her bear feet hitting the ground came another fast set of heartbeats pumping round her cold blood.

The trees towered over her, the rain making miniature waterfalls into the top of her scalp and dripping down into her green eyes. But all the stress was being let out of her, escaping through the Adrenalin pumping round her head and out her lungs.

Suddenly she tripped, tumbling forwards and down a slanted hill, it felt like hours that she was descending downwards. And eventually she caught herself one handed at the bottom, but after looking down she realised that her entire body was centered over the edge of a large raveen, and slowly she began to looses her strength.

Down below was a wide open space of water, but something didn't feel right, as if a huge hole had opened up in the middle, like a portal? Her front fingers got tired quickly, and soon it was just The ends of her nails that where gripping on. She wanted to scream, but even that would waste energy.

And then. Her weak fingers gave way and she fell... her body disappearing into the glowing water below...