Chapter 6- big mistake

Seconds later after and awkward silence, mr gold rose from his seat and walked over to answer the door, with Kira held tightly amongst belles arms. "She's through here sheriff" he croaked, the end of his walking stick appearing back in the doorway. Behind him stood a tall handsome man, he had midnight blue eyes, faded Freckles and a beard reaching round to his curly brown hair.

His lips where a matted pink, with a set of glistening white teeth behind them, which he used to smile down at the girl. Hiding the fact inside he was confused by her face, as if he had seen her before. "I'm graham, there's no need to worry. Your not in trouble" he reassured, still glaring at her like she had two heads. She looked over at him emotionless, not realising her nails where digging into the side of belles arms.

"I would like to take you on a ride, I would like to Get you somewhere saf" he whispered crouching down to her height. "I though it was safe here, and besides I want to go home" she whispered. "If we're going to get you home, we need to get you somewhere where that can happen" Graham went on, glaring up at gold with an open expression. "I'm going to take you to someone who can help you get home" he said.

"You don't mean...?" Belle shrieked knowing instantly who he was referring to. "That's our of the question, we can't take her there" Mr Gold yelled. Kira sat  there confused, letting go of the woman's arms and bitting her bottom lip. "She's the only one with magic, the only one who could possibly get this girl back to where she came from" graham stared before reaching down to take Kira's hand. She backed away, a little confused by what was going on.

"Come on" belle said standing, it had seemed she finally gave in to his idea. They all continued to walk out, and stopped by what Kira thought was some large predator. "What is that?" She asked anyway. The sherif turned towards her. "My car?" He asked in confusion. She nodded assuming that must be its name. "Lets just say, once we get inside, it will take us where we need to go, the big house" she sighed thinking back to all the bad memories he had experienced with this person they where going to.

The sherif and Kira got inside the front of the car, but the other two stayed behind. Kira watched at there faces quickly disappeared from sight when the engine began to roar. She held on tightly to the side of the seats, both confused and terrified by what was happening. "Hey" the sherif said half laughing. "Hey it's ok" he whispered. But she ignored what he had to say and just glanced out the window and into town, her hands almost crushing the board around the seats.

Eventually they arrived, and the car stopped sending the two jilting forward quickly. "See, it wasn't that bad" Graham smiled. Kira did nothing but laugh as she walked out the car. It was the first time she had smiled truthfully since arriving there, and it felt good. Soon the two walked down the rest of the streets and towards a huge building. That's when graham began to talk.

"Yesterday, I didn't even know who I was, you see, this whole town was cursed. It caused everyone to forget There past lives" he explained as if to not make thins any more confusing. "Who where you in your past life?" She asked eagerly. "I was just a young boy, raised by wolves and hated by the many" he muttered. "What!" Kira whispered loudly. But before he could answer they reached the door and he knocked loudly. Seconds later a woman answered the door.

"Regina" he said in his strong Irish accent. She stared at him through her oak brown eyes which by the looks of it, you could tell she hadn't been sleeping well. "I didn't think you'd have the guts to come here" she smirked then looking down towards the child. "And I see you brought me a kid, the wrong one" "Regina, your not getting Henry back" he laughed spitefully. "So who's this, a replacement" she said sarcastically. "I would never live with you, she's the one who cursed you all, isn't she?" Kira guessed. And she guessed well.

Regina looked down upon her angrily, but couldn't help this strange feeling inside her that they had met before. "Well what do you and this underdressed midget want then" she yelled getting restless by the second. "Kira here, is from the another realm, she arrived yesterday, found unconscious by the edge of the street. We need your help getting her and everyone else here home" graham pleaded. But it didn't look like Regina was in for much helping.

"And why would I do that" she laughed flicking her short black hair backwards. Kira jumped forward pushing Regina into her house and against the wall. "Because this little midget is stronger than she looks!" She yelled staring directly into her eyes. A strange moment passed between them before she backed away slowly.

"Madam mayor, what is this?" The sherif asked walking over into the lounge slowly. Stood there on the ground was a large hat, it's sides where battered and a few burnt, but it didn't seem like she have it to wear. Kira walked over to it and stared down, not knowing what a hat even was let alone what this strange object was being used for. The queen walked towards them and picked it up. "This, is your answer" she sighed. "But I cant get it to work, not without Emma"

30 mins later-

Emma followed by many others came rushing into the town hall, where they agreed to meet earlier on over the phone. "What the hell would you need my help for?" The blond asked holding her child tightly amongst her arms, standing Behind her were two other adult, that by the looks of it where a part of the family. Yet Kira couldn't tell how exactly. "Your the product of true love miss swan, and this hat looks as if it need a lot of love" she smirked.

"So what do you want me to do, hug it?" Emma said sarcastically raising it into the air. Kira walked over and out of the sherifs arms, "The lining is made of pine wood" Kira said touching it with her small fingers. They all looked down at her with confusion. "So?" The young boy stepped forward. "So, pine repels light magic" she explained tearing open the side and quickly pulling it out its socket. "Wait, magic! I don't have magic" Emma yelled staring over at regina in shock.

"At least try" Regina smirked guiding the other woman's hand down at wards the floor. "Spin it" she said. "But no one  go in, this is just a trial" Regina said at last before they began spinning the hat. For a while nothing happened, and they all stood there like a bunch of lunatics staring down at a large broken spinning top. Kira began to feel restless and reached forward snapping the hat out her hands.

"Hey!" Emma yelled trying to reach forward. But they stood there hopeless as she closed her eyes and began whispering something. "This is the law of the jungle" she mumbled. Graham looked over to her in surprise. "As old and as true as the sky" he whispered, knowing the rest of the words to her oath. But she didn't need to say anymore for the hat began flying from her hand and tumbling to the floor. Soon enough as the wind picked up a huge portal opened. "How did you know that?" Graham yelled, the others not knowing what he was going on about.

Emma screamed, her feet tumbling inside. She caught hands on her mother and cried out for help. But the strength of the portal was too much and sent her tumbling through. "No!" Mary Margret yelled jumping in after her. "I will not loose my child again" she whispered. The young girl stood there defences before her foot slipped forward, sending her almost falling in herself. "Stay back!" Graham yelled running towards her through all the chaos. But it was too late, the girl fell right in. And the portal closed, leaving the others no way in and Emma, snow and Kira no way back...