chapter 14 (The perfect family)

»»——⍟——««

       »»——⍟——««

Massaging her temple she wokes up from her slumber...
Hissing a little she sat up and rests her head on headboard. All the memories of night except their little moment came rushing back making her clinch her hands...

"Sari khushiyon ke pal ab kitne door lgte h Allah Miya...jaise hm kabhi hase hi na ho...apke bande bilkul ache nhi h... "

Sniffing she complained to her lord remembering how because of peoples lies...mistakes... Selfishness...betrayal her mother's life was destroyed...

"But I won't let others walk over my happiness... I'll fight for it till the last...! "

Promising to herself she wiped her tear stained face....

"Azaan... Come-"

Tying  her brown hairs in bun she stood up from bed and walked towards his crib... A smile graze her lips but it didn't last long and her words stopped in middle not seeing her baby in his crib...

"Ya Allah mera bacha kaha gaya! "

Widen eyes she ran towards shazeb's room... Her heart thumping against her chest in fair of losing him...

She was at the verge of crying when her eyes caught the most pleasing sight of her little one with his daddy...

"Masha allah

"Masha allah... "

Walking towards them she whispered...
Her lips tugs up in a beautiful smile seeing them deep in sleep...

"Ye capture krna to banta...! "

She grins saying and ran towards her room to get her phone...

Clicking the duos picture she sat beside azaan's side and creased his soft cottony cheeks with the back of her hands...

"Such beauty you're! "

Saying her eyes went to him... Her Sartaaj...

He was looking innocently handsome... Messy jet black hairs falling on his forehead giving him a boyish look.. His long lashes kissing his cheekbones can easily make one envy of them... While a soft smile was present on his lips...