chapter 9 (The beginning)

The Ticking of clock echoes in the silence of her room

The Ticking of clock echoes in the silence of her room... Keeping her clothes neatly in the trolley she looked for the time... The clock showed 1 of noon... Huffing she sat on bed besides the trolley which was half filled with clothes... Tirelessly she looks down at her hands which was shaking a bit due to nervousness....

Her thoughts started to wander around the talk she had with shazeb this morning....

Flashback

Entering inside her room she smiled closing the door and turned to her bed while shaking the milk filled feeding bottle... Her steps stumble seeing the person sitting on the bed with azaan....After the yesterday's incident she didn't thought to see him this soon... That too 10 in the morning all dressed up in black three piece suit. Hands adorned with rolex watch...jet black hairs jelled up  with a light stuble giving him a signature look...

Hearing the closing of door shazeb turned to look at the door and found her looking at him intensely. The room had filled with her sweet lavender smell, her long honey brown hairs were wet indicating she had just showered. Some of her hairs were hanging on her back and some were hanging on her front wetting her dress a little making it transparent to his eyes his ears turned pink and his eyes moved up and down on her form, she was wearing floral pink long shirt matching with white plain pants her fresh look and youth was making her look irresistible...she was a blooming flower...fragile and innocently beautiful...
"What the hell! " He mentally cursed himself at his nonsense... What kind of thoughts were coming in his mind  after their nikkah...clinching his hands he glares at her who was standing as a statue looking at him
he cleared his throat breaking her thoughts... She looked at him widen eyes and then turned her heated face from him...shaking his head he looked down at his son who was busy giggling looking at the ceiling... He aslo looked up trying to see the reason why babies always get happy seeing at the ceiling... But found nothing except the white walls...

"Meri jaan come here...aapko bhuki lagi thi na...! "

The soft voice took him out from his thoughts and  he looked towards her who was walking back forth with azaan in her arms was having his breakfast. Her expressions were so soft that he found himself gawking at her... She looked at the baby in her arms like he is the centre of her world and same goes with the guy in  her arms whose big Hazel eyes were looking at her only and tiny fingers were busy wrapping themselves with her wet hairs...not wanting to mess his mind anymore he stood up from his place putting his hands in his pockets

"Samaan bandho... We're leaving after lunch...! "

"Pack your things"