chapter 16 (The feelings)

Getting inside the grocery store shazeb looked around nervously

Getting inside the grocery store shazeb looked around nervously...scratching his neck he stood in the middle of the the store...people would laugh at him if they gets to know that shazeb in his previous married life has never bought any women things for his wife...

Well minal was always conscious of her needs..she never asked for it from him...so...he never bought any thing like these...

But today...his little wife has send him to buy it for her....well...he doesn't have any option except to buy it himself...

Gulping down his nervousness...he walked towards the women section...and  looked around to see if other girls are there or not....not finding anyone, he took a breath of relief and looked through the products...

"Damn...why there are so many brands.."

Frustrated with the brands of a single product, shazeb cursed under his breath..

"How may I help you sir?"

Startled, shazeb looked at the sales girl...his ears burning with embarrassment...

Well, people might think he is embarrassed of periods...but no that was not thing...it's just....it is his first time buying something like this...he isn't ashamed of buying it...No...he just isn't used to it....well, he probably needs to get used to it..
"Well...I need the most comfortable ones for.....My Wife"

Clearing his throat he told the sales girls the word wife felt so foreign on his lips yet so soothing..the sales girl couldn't help herself but gawk at the  6 ft tall man standing in front of her..wearing a business suit  with his hand kept inside his pockets, hairs all messy falling on his forehead and a thoughtful expression on his face... standing in the middle of women section he was a side to behold...

Not getting any answer shazeb looked at the sales girl and felt himself getting mad over her reaction....the girl was literally drooling over him...

"Are you going to help me or what!"

Annoyed he literally screamed at her...scared the girl hurriedly nods and helped him with that..

After getting the pads he was about to leave the store when his eyes fell on something....thinking for a while...he decides to be humble for this time...only...

After shazeb had left, Manahil took warm bath and somehow her brain worked and she made temporary pad with toilet papers so she wouldn't have to stay in bathroom for too long specially when she has a child to look after...

So now she is standing in front of the  baby crib...wearing a bathrobe she looked down at the sleeping panda of hers....eyes full of love she just stood there for more than a minute admiring the little baby who exactly looks like his father...a small version of shazeb...

Covering his tiny form with the blanket she walked towards the closet to take out her clothes...her hands pressed against her abdomen..the piercing pain was making her hiss every now and then and above of that was the words of her dearest husband was roaming around her head making her head all fussy...

Shaking her head from those absurd thoughts she took out her clothes to change into them...

After a few minutes she came out from the closet wearing a t shirt she had stolen from shazeb when he was leaving for his further studies to New York....and from that time it has been her favorite comfy tee....the most painful days of her period were usually spent wearing this tee and a pairs of sweatpants...although shazeb had never seen her in this...so..he never got to know about his stolen tee...and today also she hopes he doesn't notice it...

Shrugging She again checked upon azan and then left the room to get herself some warm milk to drink and a hot heating pad for her cramps...

Descending down the stairs , she was about to get inside the kitchen when the doorbell rings indicating the arrival of her dearest husband....keeping a hand on her stomach she walked towards the door to open...

Shazeb stood outside with a grocery bag in his left hand and was about to ring the bell again when he remembers that he got the keys...sighing he takes out his keys and opens the door only to stood frozen in his place...

Manahil looked at him with eyes wide as soccer...as she was about to open the door when it was opened by shazeb himself and now she stood at the entrance in front of him with her hands in air...

Shazeb stared at her figure...hairs wet,body cladded in oversized tee and sweatpants...face flustered as her doe eyes were big looking at him shocked...her small figure was looking extra tiny to him...
The girl is taking over his sense

Feeling the intensity of his eyes manahil hurriedly looked away gathering herself to look normal...but her cheeks were flamed up as ever...her heart thumping in abnormal speed thinking he had recognized his tee and would ask her any moment to give it back to him...

What if he demands her to take it off now...!
What will she do?!

Shazeb looked at her in amusement...her reactions were changing from confusion to surprise and then shock...his lips were itching to smile at her adorable acts....but having a control on his emotions he opens his mouth to say when manahil beats him on it

"Mei ye wapis nhi dungi...!"

Telling him hurriedly she runs from there lika a headless chicken leaving the poor guy in utter shock...

"What the hell was that?!"

He said to himself in disbelief...sighing in the end he welcomed himself inside his house and locked the door...walking inside he went to kitchen and kept the grocery bag on the kitchen counter...and left from there to his room...

After some couple of minutes manahil heard the room  beside her locked, indicating shazeb had went to freshen up...sighing in relief she comes out from her room and went directly to the kitchen knowing he must have kept her things there...

Taking out the varieties of pads from the bag her lips couldn't help but form into a big cheeky grin...the guy had brought her 7 packets of pads each of them were of different brands and qualities...

After taking out the pads she looked at the others bags...2 had groceries for the week and 1 was a small packet...in total there were 4 bags...firstly she took her pads and went to change....putting the other packets inside the shelves of washroom she walked out....

The first thing which caught her eyes was shazeb taking azaan out from his crib...the baby was awake gawking at his handsome father

Manahil expressed a breath of relief thanking god to give her the idea to change her clothes....now she was standing in the room wearing a navy blue kurta and pajama...silently she looked at him adjusting the baby in his arms...her mouth was itching to say a simple thank you for helping her out but, whenever she opens her mouth to utter something...his glaring hazel orbs comes in front of her eyes making her mouth shut eventually...

After a minute or two, she finally takes all her courage and opens her mouth to say thank you when he suddenly beats her up at it...

"I am taking him with me today ...!"

Looking up he said making a 'what' expression after seeing her face with her mouth open ajar...

Hearing him, manahil said nothing except for closing her mouth in pure embarrassment and nods in at whatever he said....

Shaking his head at the weird girl, shazed left with azaan in his arms who was busy admiring his pretty mum while keeping his fluffy cheeks on his father's shoulder....

_________________________________________

Hello to u guys...