chapter 7(The bittersweet)

_________^^_________^^_______

Not able to adjust his words manahil looked at the man beside her... her dear husband  who was ignoring her without any care...and her baby well the 2 months was now glaring ahead just like shazeb... like father like son....

But what did he just said...does he really means that...? Has he already accepted her as his wife and above of that he just called her his child's mother...?

Is she forgiven already....? No,as far as she knows him she's not forgiven not now....

But when he called her his wife...it shudders her soul....her heart pained with the thought of him as her husband..the same guy whom she ones called brother...who was her sister's husband...her shazeb...and it's so heartbreaking at times that her breaths feels like they'll stop any moment....but then again she is still breathing...her heart pained less...her stomach have butterfly fluttering inside...and her blushed cheeks...tells that her heart accepts it.she realised now...that..the moment she signed her life to him....the moment his name attached to her.... she becomes Manahil Shazeb from Manahil Ibrahim...He was her late sister's husband...now he's her husband... only hers...

And it was true nikkah comes with love for eachother...and now they both were nikkahfied...and the planted seed of love inside her heart has already started to grow....the flowers will started to bloom soon....but was it same with shazeb also....is his jealous ,his insecurity, his anger is also because of it...?

Well...time will tell that only 

Signing she looked at him...sharp jawline clinched with annoyence...thin little pinkish lips were pulled in straight line...proud nose flared up with everything happening here... High cheekbones looked heat up making her frown inside...big hazel eyes have many emotions flickering inside them... thick lashes giving him a finish look... perfect brows ...and his silk like jet black hairs makes her hands itchy to roam in the silk valley of hairs...he indeed was one handsome creation of Allah...

Shazeb bite his inside cheek controlling his awkwardness...his cheeks heating up with all the claims he just made.....

"Hell with all my claims" his mind hissed inside...and above of that is the creepy glances she's giving him from the moment he has stepped here...the girl has lost her senses after everything...he mocked inside after getting all annoyed from everything....and then the guy standing in front was doing nothing but provoking him to beat the hell out of him...

"Bloody Majnu" cursing he cleared his throat... gaining the hopeless lover's attention...

Ahad looked at him with a Stoic face same as him... both have fire in their eyes...

"Mei jaan skta hu apke aane ki wajah Mr malik...?"

"May I know the reason of your arrival Mr malik...?"