chapter 2 (The new bond)

Standing by the window she looked at garden of khan haveli

It has been a whole month since the tragedy has happened... The damage whose wound was still fresh...Her whole life has changed in one month...Everything which used to seem perfect is nowhere to being ok anymore... She still questions herself what was her fault that her mother stopped talking to her... What was her fault that Shazeb hates her soo much....

But the fun fact here is that she is still in Khan haveli in one piece without any damage... How?... Well her nephew Mr Azaan Shazeb Khan not even a month old baby was as stubborn as his father... The boy had cried all the day when shazeb had throw her out threatening her not to come again she begged she cried... But he has turned deaf ear to her pleads... And at last she left...

It's has been 20 days since that incident her lips still stretch in smile with her eyes glistening with tears by remembering how Azaan has cling to her hugging her... Crying complaining how he had survived a day without her.Her own tears falls seeing his... The duos cried together for mins...

..And when her eyes fell on Shazeb's face seeing his glaring eyes... Like accusing her for taking his son from him.her face paled..

Her heart breaks seeing him like this... His hatered his cold behavior towards her... And his every now threats whenever he see her.... I will destroy you! Isn't he destroying her already...?

A bitter chuckle left her lips

Her birthday is in 2 days. How much they had planned for her 18th birthday... When she'll have everyone around with the new member in family the little bundle of joy. But now no one is here with her except him... Her little bundle of joy... Her Azaan...

"You will always remember your 18th birthday I will make sure of it "

It was his word before leaving for his business trip.... That was the last they had talked like normal persons smiling...

"From now on you will stay here... Dare you reject... I swear I will never let u see him noy even when you die... "

That's how he had make her stay here.... Threatening...

" Mei kese bardaasht karu... Kese sabar rakhu mere Allah... Jab har darwaze band h mere liye... Meri madat kar mere parwardigaar... "

(How I bear this... How I be patience my god... When every door is closed for me.... Help me God)

Looking up at the sky with glassy eyes she whispers to her Allah... Her only light of guidance... she looked down seeing the garden which was beautifully decorated with flowers and her eyes went to the roses part

Where The roses have started to bloom... But it's not fluttering her heart like it always used to

Then she saw two figures... Her eyes focused in there