chapter 1 (The Pain)

Galtiyan kigye magar kisi k sath galat na kigye....
Zk. Says

Standing in the middle of the wide curved oaken stairs she looked at the surroundings

Standing in the middle of the wide curved oaken stairs she looked at the surroundings...The large Hall room of khan haveli was filled with peoples.Anyone can feel the sorrow in the air... The ones glowing with lights haveli was now filled with unbearable darkness.. The recitation of quran going on in the lounge can be heard from here.
Closing her eyes she let the Quran sooth her heart

"For indeed, with hardship (will be) ease" Quran :94.5

..it's was the only peace she has find in these 7 days whose every second was like needles piercing her heart.. Gloominess of the moment has filled the four walls of the haveli...roaming her eyes around she spot Some of his cousins doing tasbeeh... Some were distributing teas and biscuits between the ladies...

The life has showed her it's cruel side... But it can be this cruel she had never thought. ... The haveli which used to filled with their laughters is now filled with cries... Cries of agony... Cries of damage which is beyond repair...

Clenching her hands she finally kept her eyes on her... Her heart fell in her stomach.... Tears clogged her throat....

There lying Minal shazeb khan.... Her sister... Her mother... Her best friend... Her everything... She was her lifeline... Her minal aapi....

Rabba ve, Rabba ve

Taking slow steps she walked towards her... In the middle of the Hall where she was surrounded by her mother.. Aunts... his mother... Some her n his cousins

She knew that she has become the center of attention by coming in front of them after everything.... But it doesn't matter ryt now... Because for her the most important thing right now is to see her for the last and No one can stop her from doing it...not even the judgemental stares they are passing her...

Teri duniya mere rabba...

Kyu Mujhe hi raas nhi

Walking she passed by their grandmother who was seating on the sofa smoking but had stopped and was looking at her digustly and almost shouts stopping her mid way

"Ae ladki khabardaar jo meri poti ki traf ek or kadam tune badhaya to... "

(Hey girl! Don't u dare to take any further steps towards my grand daughter)

Dil tuta koi jode...

Rahi koi aas nhi

Her heart clenched hearing her stern voice....

"Kam se kam aj apni poti ki maiyat ka hi lehaz kr lein dadi! "

(Grandma! Just for today could u please respect your grand daughter's funeral)