chapter 15 (The Care)

The winds blows in a soothing manner cherishing the green beauties of earth...
While the clouds has shaded the humans walking on the road from the glares of sun...

The black BMW was running on the road as shazeb drove the car inside the familiar paths of his home....

His hazel eyes turned towards the front mirror...

There slept his namesake wife with her mout open ajar in an adorable manner holding a sleeping azaan in arms...his head resting on her chest...mouth opened drooling...

The duo was a sight to behold...

His thin lips turned up into small smile... shaking his head a little he continues to drive until he reaches his destination...

Getting of the car, he knocks on the mirror of her door to wake her up without uttering a word but a heavy sleeper she was... after three to five attempts, she still wasn't awake...

Groaning he opens the passenger door and holds her arm shaking her a bit....

"Utho....!"

His stern voice reached her ears opening her brown eyes wide...

Looking at her flushed self he leaves her arms and stood up properly.... keeping his hands in his jeans pocket he waits for her to come out...

Rubbing her eyes, manahil comes out from his car with a sleeping azaan still clinching to her....

Shazeb comes forward and takes his son in his arms, who was awake the moment he was detached from her..

Shazeb Snickers at his annoyed express and passed her a glance who was yawning with her eyes closed unaware of her surrounding.

"Hum yahan kyu h...! "

Her shocked yet clam voice comes...shazeb gazes at her for a while...

"Sadia ammi ne bulaya h! "

Clicking his tongue. He said and handed her azaan back.... Who giggles returning back into her warmth making his father roll his eyes at his extra sweetness for her....

"8 baje aaonga lene...! "

Saying he kissed his baby's forehead and walked to his car... Sitting inside he looked at her pained expression... A sigh left his lips...

He had the idea that something has happened between the father and daughter...And when sadia called requesting him to come... His doubt was confirmed.... Nevertheless, he had done his part of work... Now it's their business..

"Go! "

His stern voice brought her back to sense... Nodding her head slowly she started walking towards her house...

Shazeb stayed till he saw her mother opened the door looking all dishearten but the moment her eyes found her... A grateful smile with tears in her eyes comes on her faces....

Hoping for the good, shazeb speeds up his car... Leaving her to face her problems instead of running from them...

Meanwhile, manahil looked stood frozen on her steps seeing sadia's expression...Her smile was so genuine that it has almost melt her heart...

"Allah... Manahil.... Shukriya aane keliye baccha... Bohat bohat shukriya...! "

Coming forward she said kissing her forehead... Her hands tremble as she hold her cheeks in them.... The guilt in her eyes has left her speechless....

Azaan keenly looked the duo...sucking his fingers....

"Assalamu alaikum Mama... Sb khairiyat h? "

Adjusting azaan in her arms she said.... Maintaining her calm...