chapter 4 (The longing)

Eyes staring each other

Eyes staring each other.... The longing the pain.... It feels same...Their pain was same... Helplessness, destruction,vulnerability...
They both were...lost, Alone and broken...!

Her eyes were red tear filled... He was seeing a broken child in her eyes.... A scared child.... Crying screaming...Needs to be protected... Needs to be consoled affectionately...His Heart twist feeling her pain the pain which was almost same like him...His heart pained at her disheveled sight.he never had wished in his dreams to see her like this After all she still was his baby girl and somewhere in his heart her pains hurt him....

And why wouldn't his heart hurt for her... It was her... After minal for whom he can faught to the world to protect her to save her from all the evils of this world... He was her protector or is he still her protector?

She was girl whom he used to shower with immense love.saving pocket moneys to buy chocolates for her to make collections of Teddies for her and at the end of the day her one giggle and that's it everything was worth it.. The little one has brought happiness in his world...

He stills remember their first meet when her 2 year old self has thrown her arms towards him the moment he bumped into a 6 years old minal who was holding her in her arms he himself was 10 at the moment...both their fathers were best friends since diapers time thought shazed has only heard about them from his parents but never met until one day his father got a call which makes him so happy that even shazeb started to wonder about them and after a week they came to stay with them in the haveli until their house constructed and it's takes them only month to get attached like they three were born together....

He was whipped by minal at very first encounter she became his love... His minal... And manahil... Well she was their little angel the two years old has lighten the whole khan haveli...their laughter used to echo in the house....and when they left he was heartbroken... Both sisters had cried hugging him who was trying hard to control his own tears but unknown to him his tears were already falling down his cheeks...and then it was not even 2 days when the trio fell sick and that made their parents realize that they can't live without each other... And that's how Ibrahim end up buying the haveli next to theirs....

Those moments were utterly bliss for them...

But now those same moments pinch his heart... No he doesn't regret them...they were blessing... But it's just the pain always overcome those memories bringing tears in his eyes when his lips were turned up in smile....!

A lone tear dropped on her pale cheeks... Her eyes widen... His eyes were looking at her with the same warmth they used to have for her.... The longing for her was seen in his eyes...The adoration the softness... How much she has missed it.... His tears were careless falling on her cheeks... Making her own eyes glassy...

"Ye sunege meri baat... Smjhaye ge baba ko k jo wo krna chahte h wo kitna galat h... Haan ye sb thik kr denge... Jaise hamesha krte the...! "