Chapter 35 - Searching

"Tell me where I am!"

Olympia had been meditating when she felt an evil aura suddenly come near her. She watched as all of her workers had shockingly looked up in fear and watched as she disappeared right in front of their eyes. Now, she lay on the ground, in pain from the trip and demanding that she know her location.

"Where am I?!" Olympia repeated, her voice becoming more commanding. Usually, she was able to harness her astral power to get out of dire situations, but she could feel an external force exerting energy onto her body. It seemed to be some sort of psychic power that she had never felt before; almost otherworldly.

She heard a sigh to her left and looked in that direction. It was pitch black so she couldn't decipher the owner of the sigh, but she knew that it was a sigh of defeat. "There's no use," the voice said. "It won't let us go."

"What are you talking about?" Olympia asked, not following along with the stranger's allusions. There was another sigh as if explaining was exhausting. "I don't know, but it's really scary," the voice said, which Olympia had now figured belonged to a man. She was unimpressed with the answer he gave her but accepted it as it was probably all he knew.

"Why am I here?" Olympia asked the man. "And who are you?" Again, another sigh was produced from the man. He sounds tired, Olympia thought. I wonder what he has been through. "I'm Mr. Stone, President of Devon Corporation," he said. "And you are?"

"Olympia," she calmly replied, not giving any details about herself. It struck her odd that two people who were unrelated to each other in many ways were being held in the same place, but she wasn't about to let it distract her from whatever Mr. Stone had to say next.

"You're probably here because you did something to make Z angry," Mr. Stone said matter-of-factly. "Z," Olympia repeated, recalling if she had heard the name Z before. She felt an odd connection to the name, but couldn't quite figure out why. Normally, she would have tried to concentrate and use her Pokemon to help her sense the future, but this situation was far from normal.

Mr. Stone began saying something else, but a large slam was heard to Olympia's right. "Shhh," he whispered. "He's coming..." Subtle footsteps could be heard; they were quiet but commanding. As the sounds came closer, Olympia could sense an evil aura growing nearer. "So, you're the one that helped stop Lysandre," Z said.

"How do you know about Lysandre? And who are you?" Olympia demanded, growing impatient with the person's hiding of their identity. Z sinisterly laughed and said, "Who I am doesn't matter to you. What matters to you is if you're smart enough and tell me the location of the Zygarde core." His voice dropped with malice, causing Olympia, who was never one to be intimidated, to slightly shudder.

"What are you referring to?" Olympia asked, genuinely confused. "The Zygarde threat was dealt with by Ash and his Greninja." She could feel the hatred seething from Z the second she had said Ash's name, but he quickly subdued it and answered her first question.

"I'm talking about the Zygarde core entering the atmosphere," Giovanni sneered. "Where is it now?" Olympia failed to answer, as she simply didn't have one on account of not having a single clue what he was talking about. The silence went on for too long, causing a loud slam to be heard, presumably caused by Z slamming his fist against a wall out of anger.

"Mewtwo!" He loudly bellowed, his voice impatient and angry. "Get in here!" Mewtwo? Olympia thought, processing the name in her head. Where have I heard that before? Mr. Stone began softly whimpering as if Mewtwo's presence alone was enough to scare him. Olympia heard a door open and suddenly felt a horrible and disgusting aura radiate throughout the room.

It feels...sad, Olympia thought, sensing the aura of what she presumed to be Mewtwo. Sad and imprisoned, she added, sensing a feeling of being controlled and used. "Take her to the breaking room," Z commanded, causing Mewtwo to go forward towards Olympia. "What's happening? I demand to know!" Olympia exclaimed, feeling the force of Mewtwo's psychic power lifting her in the air.