Chapter 64 - Disagreement

"I'm gonna kill you, Giovanni!!!" Aaron screamed again, he and his Aerodactyl began to make their way towards Giovanni and Mewtwo incredibly quickly. Giovanni said nothing in response and simply said, "Move," in a commanding tone. Mewtwo's eyes glowed and it moved its hand to the side as it psychically controlled Aaron off of his Aerodactyl and flung him onto the ground.

Ash flinched as he watched his father get thrown to the ground at high speeds. He knew he would be fine, but didn't know how to feel at the moment. Sure, he lied to him and his mom for years and tried hurting him along the way, but he was also his father, and the current opponent to his father was Giovanni, a man he also despised and hated.

As conflicted as he was, Ash was going to have to temporarily help his father to take down Giovanni, who seemed like a major threat. "Guys!" Ash exclaimed, getting the attention of his many friends. "We're going to have to help out Aaron for the time being!" He yelled.

There was some mumbling from everyone, who understood the gravity of what Ash was saying. Even Bonnie, who was immature due to her age, was aware of the conflict Ash was dealing with. Goh walked up to Ash and put a hand on his shoulder. "We'll help you along the whole way!" He exclaimed determinedly, facing Giovanni, who was currently heading towards them.

Ash smiled back at Goh and nodded silently. He then turned towards the incoming threat and yelled, "What do you want, Giovanni?!" Giovanni stopped a few yards away from the group and stayed there, sitting on Mewtwo's shoulders. "Hello, Ash," Giovanni responded coolly, ignoring Ash's question.

"It's been very difficult to try to get in your way," he began saying with evil intent. "In fact, my attempts at trying to hinder you have only led to annoying outcomes for my plans, especially when that dirty man gave you the Mega Ring." Ash's eyes widened as he realized Giovanni was referencing Mr. Stone. That means he probably took Steven hostage as well!

Goh angrily stepped forward alongside Ash. "Why are you controlling that Pokemon?" He asked, pointing at Mewtwo and the device that sat on his forehead. "Its power is unrivaled, meaning it would naturally be in my possession," Giovanni responded, finding it annoying that Goh had confronted him.

"That's not right!" Goh exclaimed, gritting his teeth together. He hadn't dealt with Giovanni as Ash had in the past, but he felt a horrible presence from him solely off of the one encounter he had with him. "You can't just decide when you want a Pokemon! That's not right for it!" He yelled angrily, causing Giovanni to frown.

"You're annoying," he said nonchalantly. "Mewtwo, remove this pestilence from my sight," he commanded Mewtwo, who had already begun lifting Goh before Giovanni had finished his statement. Ash saw the danger and quickly reacted, yelling, "Pikachu, quick, Thunderbolt!" Pikachu sprung up from Ash's shoulders and hastily sent a powerful Thunderbolt towards Giovanni, who ordered Mewtwo to dodge the attack, causing his psychic control on Goh to be removed.

Giovanni grunted and said, "You are all insignificant in my eyes. Fate has allowed me to understand this." Ash stared at Giovanni in disbelief. "Fate?" He repeated in an annoyed tone. "You think fate is why you're doing horrible things?" Ash knew that Giovanni was self-centered, but this was worse than before.

"You're just mean!" Bonnie suddenly exclaimed from behind. "Pokemon aren't your friends!" Her outburst had caused Clemont to grab her with his Aipom Arm and set her aside away from the danger. "Bonnie, stay over there!" Clemont ordered in a serious tone, causing Bonnie to be quiet and stay put.

Giovanni laughed and said, "You're just a child! You wouldn't understand what it's like to have real power!" Goh felt a surge of motivation out of nowhere as he took another step forward. "Power isn't manipulating Pokemon!" Goh screamed defiantly. "Power is being able to help others using what you have!"