The Night Ride 😍

Here's the first chapter of this story. Hope you guys like it.

Let's start!

Happy reading📖!!!

*
Shehnaaz kept on rolling on the bed as she couldn't sleep. It was already 12:30 a.m. She then got up and went inside the kitchen and started to search something to eat but she couldn't find anything there was nothing.

' Fuck you Sidharth ! Fridge me kuch nhi chora hai khane ko.... ' mumbling this she entered inside the room and started searching for her mobile phone.
When she got her phone she called someone..

" Kutte ! Kamine! Khanjre! Tera na mai khoon pee jaungi.. " She started yelling at the person on the call.

" Kyun? Tu Dracula hai jo mera khoon piyegi? " Said the person who was on call while laughing. Shehnaaz became more angry hearing him laughing.

" Mujhe bhook laggi thi na Sidharthh ... Toh maine socha ke fridge me khuch hoga khane ko pada.. But tune pura safa ( oh mera naam 😂😂) chatt kr diya.. Ab mai kya krun.? Mujhe neend bhi nhi aa rahi " She said very cutely like a baby.

" Aww my baby! Ab mai kya krun? Mai kahin le bhi nhi jaa sakta tujhe.. Car toh maine servicing ke liye di hai na baby? "Sidharth told her. She became more sad after hearing this as she has a habit of going out in a drive with him at night twice a week.

" Shehnaaz? Are you there? " He asked as he couldn't hear a single word. She just hummed in response. Sidharth got that she was sad so to make her mood light he said.

" Panda! " Saying so he chuckled.. Shehnaaz's face changed within a second after hearing this.

" Kutte tujhe mai maar dungi.... Kyun Tu mujhe har waqt aise bolta? Kya mai tujhe panda dikhti hun? Itni acchi figure hai meri.. Phir bhi panda bulata " She said as he always used to call her this to tease her.

" Mai to tujhe pyaar se panda bulata haina? But ager Tu chahti hai ke mai tujhe panda na bulaun to Tu ek kaam kr." He said offering her.

" Kya? " She asked curiously.

" Tu apna wo panda wala pajama pants pehen na chor de... " He told her this.. He knew she wouldn't agree to him. As it was given by him.

" Tu pagal hai? Mai ni chor rahi.. Tu jaa tujhe jo bolna bol ..  " She said as she didn't wanted to leave that pant..

" Yaar we always go on night ride on tuesdays and Saturdays bunny . And now you're telling me that we can go as you've given your car for servicing... Maine nhi sunna khuch Maine jaana hai " She said being stubborn. Sidharth didn't had any options either.

" How will I take you Shehnaaz? Mere pass ager car hota toh mai khud hi tujhe le jaata na baby? Try to understand. " He tried making her understand. But she was adamant.

" Baby! Do one thing! Ask mihir. Wo tujhe apni car de dega .. " She said suggesting him. He scrunched his face.

" No way Shehnaaz! I won't ask for anything from him.. Us khadoos ko apne me rehne do please. " He said making faces as he didn't like mihir. Mihir is his roomates, he's very serious and quite kind of person. He doesn't like to talk to much people. He stays in his own. And because of mihir's this behavior sidharth took him as an egoistic and conserved person. But this is not only the reason why sid didn't liked mihir. The other reason was that mihir was too free with shehnaaz. Mihir didn't talked to much people not even with sidharth but whenever shehnaaz came to their flat he used to talk to her very sweetly and this doesn't goes well with sidharth.

" Kya yaar bunny! Itna accha banda hai bechara .  Itna shant rehta! " She said taking mihir's side mihir and she are good friend. Shehnaaz and sidharth stays in the same building but in different flats.  Sidharth and mihir are roomates and Shehnaaz's roomate was not there as she went to her house because her grand mother wasn't well.