Happy Birthday ?🤔

Hello everyone!
Thank u Muskan Garg for the the lovely comments❤😘. It's means a lot. And thanks to everyone who commented and voted.. Aur jo vote nhi kr rahe wo kr do yaar kya jayega?

Let's start!

" Shehnaaz mujhe tujhse khuch kehna hai " Said sidharth getting serious.

" Haan bol! " She asked. Sidharth was in daze that whether he should tell her or not?

" Wo.. Uhh nothing! " Saying so he started the car . She looked at him in confusion.

" Arey! Bol na... Pehle kehta ke tujhe kuch kehna hai ab bol raha hai nothing... Bunny! Is everything okay? " She asked getting worried. He looked at her and then on the road. He was in his thought, he wanted to tell her but the fear of getting rejected Or the fear of losing her didn't left him.

" Wo kuch bolna tha but ab nahi... Leave it Shehnaaz " He said concentrating on driving. The whole ride was a silent one. Usually they would talk randomly about anything and everything bug today neither of them uttered a single word...

Sidharth was silent as he was in his dilemma. He couldn't see her with other boys. Unintentionally Shehnaaz did hurted Sidharth many times by being in relationship with any of the guy. But they both knew that Shehnaaz was not a all serious about any of them. Sidharth feared that what if she truly get attached to someone other than him. How would he live without her? This thoughts always made him sadder but everytime being around her gave him peace and happiness.

Shehnaaz was on other hand thinking about Sidharth and his odd behavior. She wanted to talk to him but even she didn't knew what was holding her back. She again looked at him , his face looked gloomy but this was for the first time that Sidharth was hiding something from her. She felt sad about this. The only thought with ran in her mind was that 'what if he says that he didn't want to friend with me anymore ? '.

They reached to the building quietly . They both went to Sidharth's flat. As soon as they both entered they saw mihir in the Hall. Sidharth and Shehnaaz both got shocked by seeing his sitting on the couch and watching television. Sidharth immediately hid the key from his sight .

" Mihir? You're awake? " Asked sidharth getting a bit sweaty. Shehnaaz too looked at mihir and smiled nervously.

" Yeah! I didn't wanted to sleep so. Anyway! You were sleeping na Shehnaaz? Sidharth told me . " He asked .
Shehnaaz frowned.

" No wasn't sleeping. " She said.

" Happy Birthday then! I'm really sorry Sidharth mujhse nhi control hua! " Said an excited mihir coming close to Shehnaaz yo shake hands but Shehnaaz looked at them being confused. But sidharth on the other side was like 'oh no! I didn't tell her that'.

" Who's birthday? " Asked Shehnaaz getting confused but still shook her hand.

" Tumhara haina? " Asked mihir. Suddenly Sidharth started coughing loudly and started gasping from breath.

" Pa... aa.. Pa.. nii " He said still coughing and taking high breathes.
Shehnaaz got shocked she started caressing his back . She was going to take water but Sidharth held her hand tightly so mihir went yo the kitchen to bring water.

" Shehnaaz just say that you forgot that today's your birthday... And thank him for wishing you " Said Sidharth immediately as soon as mihir went from there. Shehnaaz looked at him with a frowning face.

" Tu.. Tujhe to.. " Before shehnaaz could say anything Sidharth again started coughing and then she looked back and saw mihir coming. She got that he's acting.
She took the glass from mihir and made him drink the water and all the while she was looking at him angrily.