SUKOON 😌

Here's the next chapter of this story!
Please do vote , comment and follow.

Let's start!

They both sat on the couch of the living room. Sidharth ordered something. They both ate, he made her eat with his own hands. They were happy now because they were in each other's arms. And that's were they got their peace.
Suddenly the door bell rang making both of them frown. As it was almost 9 at the night and there no one here who'd visit her at this time.

" You sit! I'll see! " Saying so he got up and went towards the door. There he saw a girl standing with her suitcase and was looking dull.

" Hey Sakshi! What's up! How's your dadi ji! " He said as he saw sakshi , she was shehnaaz's roomate. She started to pick her suitcase when sidharth told her to get in and he took the suitcase with himself being a gentleman.

" Hi Sakshi! " Said Shehnaaz sweetly greeting her while getting up.

" Hello! " SHe said simply and went towards the kitchen to take herself a glass of water.

" Why is she behaving so strange. I mean she isn't herself. " Said shehnaaz and sidharth too agreed with her . As Sakshi is a very sweet and a friendly girl,  even though shehnaaz sometimes says anything to her in anger then also she comes to her. So her behavior was worrying Shehnaaz.

" Sakshi! Is everything fine! Uh.. I mean you're okay na?  And your grandma ? " Asked Shehnaaz hesitantly as she saw her coming towards them..
Suddenly Sakshi hugged her tightly and started crying.

" No Sana I'm... I'm not okay... Jo.. Bhi mujhse zyada attached hota hai wo kyun mujhe chor kr chala jata... Pehle mumma ab dadu... Ma.. Mai gyi.. Toh mere uncle kehte ke... Mai kyun ayi... Aur ye bhi kaha ke... Ag.. Ager dadu ko khuch.. Kh.. uch bhi.. Hua toh uski zimmedar bhi... Mai hun... Aur papa ne.. Bhi khuch nhi kaha... Mai un logon ke liye unki bad luck hun " She was continuously sobbing. Shehnaaz too had tears in her eyes. She rubbed her back to calm her down.

" Shh... Shh ... Sakshi ! Tu unki baaton ko kyun dil me le rahi? Do they matter to you so much ke tu unhe itna bhaw de rahi! This will do no harm to them . It's only your loss that's it... "She was calming her down and then she gestured sidharth to bring water to which he obliged. He goes to the kitchen and brings water and gave it to shehnaaz.

" Abe mujhe nhi ise de " Saying so she nodded her head in disbelief. He smiled awkwardly and gave water to Sakshi.
Again the door bell rang. Sidharth went to open the door again and saw mihir standing there with a grin on his face.

" Aaja kameene tera hi intezar tha! " Said sidharth to mihir who chuckled. Mihir came up with sone food as he knew that she wouldn't cook anything but she wasn't aware of the fact that Sakshi is here.

" Sab theek toh hai na? Why are you all... " His words died in his mouth as he saw Sakshi, and that too she was crying.

" Ye yahan kya kr raha hai.. Jane ko bolo ise " Said Sakshi while crying and wiping her face cutely. Mihir rolled his eyes but then ignoring her he went inside the kitchen followed by sidharth.

" Abey yaar! Don't do this to her... Wo abhi waise hi bohot emotional hai.. She's been crying since she came .  She lost her dadi this time! "  Sidharth told him everything making mihir guilty as he said alot things to her in past and they are almost similar to what her uncle said to her.
Mihir and Sakshi were together since 9 years but when they came in relationship they spoiled their 9 years friendship, this is why Sidharth is scared to tell Shehnaaz about his feelings.

" Mai ja raha uske pass. . . " Mihir went to Sakshi as saw that she was sitting on the couch with tear stricken face. He went to her and hugged her and she began crying again.

" Shh darling! I'm sorry.. I'm really very sorry... I wasn't there for you this whole year... I'm sorry" Mihir apologized . Shehnaaz quietly got up from there and gestured sidharth to follow her .
They both went inside the bedroom.

" I'm sorry! " She again apologized hugging him while wrapping her arms around her neck. He pulled her up and picked her up while hugging.

" Koi baat nhi jaan! We both were responsible for it.. Mai hurt tha aur tune mujhe manaya bas aur kya ho gya " Said while snuggling in the crook of her neck. 

" Aise hi reh khuch der! " He said while sighing and inhaling her scent . He was getting peace in there.  She felt her body stiff as his breaths were falling on her neck. That aroused goosebumps in her whole body.

" Si.. Sidh. ..arth... Chal.. So jaate hai.. Kl... College bhi jana " She said stammering . He just hummed and took her towards the bed like that. Then he left her so that she could get on the bed.

" Hmmm! Sukoon! " He mumbled cuddling to her. She heard that and blushed but then again thought that what if she tells him what she heard that night... This will ruin their friendship.
He soon fall asleep as he didn't slept last night too.

" Ek minute bunny tune mujhe ye nhi bataya tujhe kaise pata ke mai aur shayan saath the! " She asked. But she didn't got the answer so she looked towards him and saw him sleeping.
He bent towards her and kissed his cheek.

" I love you! " Saying so she too slept. This wasn't a friendly I love you though. 😅

That's it! Aur nhi likha jaa raha.

Target
Votes - 40
Comments -15+
Complete it and then you'll get a long update for sure.
I promise 🤞🏻

Okay byee