Promise 🥺

Hello people ! Hope y'all are doing fine. Here's the 6th chapter of this book.

I just wanna know one thing please do tell me that should I continue this book Or not? Because the votes and comments are very less and it's really demotivating. Please do let me know,...

I'm sorry for being a ghost for a whole month. I hope you'll forgive me 🥺

Let's start!!

*
Shehnaaz went with shayan with his group.
Sidharth was still standing there and talking to kritika when his friends came there.

" Are bro! What are you doing here? Chalo class jaldi and then we need to go to the ground too , by the way who's this beautiful? " Asked sameer. Kritika smiled and introduced herself. While talking to each other they reached their class.

Their first class was together as they've chose the same field. There he saw her sitting with Shayan, but he couldn't do anything about it as it's totally her wish and more over if she had chosen someone for herself and is happy with that person then it's okay for him as he just wanted to see her happy.

But he didn't knew what strike his mind he went towards kritika and said " Come sit with me kritika... I'll lend you my notes and abhi ke liye jo bhi zarurat pade  I'm there! " He said smilingly to her but he wasn't aware of the fact that someone heard it and was fuming with anger. ( can anyone guess? )

Kritika followed him to his seat. They both sat just behind shehnaaz and shayan. Shehnaaz rolled her eyes in frustation.

" What happened baby? You okay right? " Asked shayan being entra sweet. At the back seat sidharth banged his books on bench.

" What are you doing man,? " Asked shayan angrily while turning back. Sidharth while calming down himself said 

" It was by mistake! Do you get it? " He said pissing his teeths. And here shayan got the chance to fight with him which he really wanted in this past 2 years.

" Abey tu janta bhi hai mera baap kaun hai ? " Said shayan trying to get on his nerves.. But sidharth didn't wanted to pick a fight with him.

" Tch.. Tch! Tu nhi janta apne hi baap ko? Kya beta hai tu haan " Said sidharth chuckling while mocking him. Shehnaaz was firstly bewildered with their fight but when he said this it made her laugh so while hiding her face she laughed.

" Mujhe pata hai.. But I'm asking you that whether you know him or not "

" Papa kiski hai? Tere ke mere? Janta tu hoga... Aur agar janta bhi hun mai toh mujhe bhulne ki problem hai . I only remember people who are worth remembering " Saying so he left the class fuming. He directly went to the staff room and gave his assignment to the respective teacher who was in charge of it. And went to the ground.

" Ye! Ye hai tumhara friend! This is how your friend insult your boyfriend.. Aise dost rehne se accha wo dost mar... " Before he could continue further he felt a sting on his cheek. Shehnaaz slapped him in anger. She couldn't hear anything against sidharth.

She'd always thought that if her boyfriend asks her to choose between him and her best friend she would always choose sidharth over that person. Even though she loves that person. She would never ever break their promise.

Flashback

It was a rainy day . They both were sitting on the couch at shehnaaz's house.
It was the day when they would get to know their 12th results.
Shehnaaz was hell nervous and sidharth was constantly trying to calm her down .