She too loves me?

The next day was the most horrible day for both Shehnaaz as well as Sidharth. He got up only to know that Shehnaaz was gone.

" I don't know mihir.. I really don't know.. But jo kal usne bataya na.. That was really a big thing.. I'm scared for her! " Sakshi said to mihir the next morning as she explained him the matter. Mihir too was shocked to hear what Sakshi said what she and Shehnaaz discussed.

" Babe.. That's something awful.. I mean after knowing this.. I don't think that Sid would ever like to see her face even.. " Mihir said as he brewed the coffee. Sakshi sat on the slab huffing .

" Mihir.. You know.. She loves him.. Aur jis insaan se log pyaar krte na.. Unki nafrat lena bohot mushkil ho jata hai.. " Sakshi said looking at mihir who looked at her. She diverted her gaze as she had tears in her eyes.

" Shehnaaz loves me? She.. She too loves me? " Sidharth grinned. He was passing by the kitchen when he heard them talking. Sidharth failed to hear the other things. He only heard that his Shehnaaz loves him. Sakshi got down of the slab and looked at mihir with a wide eyes.

" She's sleeping right? " Sidharth asked . He had a continuous smile on his face. After getting to know about her love. He was damn happy after getting to know that his love loves him too. But then all the questions started to cloud his mind as to why didn't she told him about her feelings. But then he thought of himself, he too didn't told her anything. But his happiness short lived as Sakshi said.

" No! Isn't sleeping.. Wo.. Punjab gyi! " Sakshi said looking worried for him. He looked at her and nodded with a cold expression before he left.

" That's what I was afraid of! " Sakshi said looking at mihir who held his own head being tensed.

" You wait.. I'll see him " Saying so mihir left behind him.

Whereas Sidharth went to his room and then got inside the washroom to get ready as he had to leave to college too. He behaved unaffected by what Sakshi said , he was numb. He wanted to go and confront her. But she wasn't even near him. But then he tried to remain unaffected by the things. Whatever was happening around did took a toll in his emotions. All he craved for was love and at the time he wanted that. But what was he getting? Only Ignorance, sadness and hurt. He too is a human being. He too feels hurt. He too has emotions. He too can feel.

All these while he was thinking mihir knocked the door of the washroom as he heard the water running sound from inside.

" Tu theek hai? " Mihir asked.

" Haan! " Sidharth simply replied . Sighing mihir went away from there .

*

It was almost evening when Shehnaaz reached her home. Everyone looked shocked and happy beyond limit . While Shehnaaz had a numb face all these while. Her parents, grandparents and brother meet her. And hearing the news of her coming Sidharth's mother and sister too came to meet her. Shehnaaz looked at his mother smiling softly. Since the time she'd heard about the news she's never meet her eyes with Rita ji as she feels ashamed of what she heard.

" Maa! Kaisi ho aap? " Shehnaaz asked rita ji who sat with her caressing her head lovingly. She smiled looked at her, a wholesome and a happy smile. By this time shehnaaz and Rita ji went to her house.

" Mai bilkul theek hun mera baccha! Waise.. How did you come in between the classes.. I mean meri khuch din pehle hi Sidharth se baat hui he said that vacations are after a month. Then? " Rita ji asked frowning. Shehnaaz looked down and then at her.

" Um.. Wo.. Mujhe yaad aa gyi thi aap sab ki.. Toh.. Maine socha aa jaun.. " Shehnaaz said smiling.

" Maa.. Mujhe na.. A.. Aap se kuch.. Baat krni thi.. " Shehnaaz fumbled . She couldn't make herself ask her that but she wanted to confirm whether what she heard was true or not.